Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[REQ] Pug Mod (Will pay up to $2G)

Post New Thread Reply   

puttsmobiles
Old 06-06-2009 , 11:47   [REQ] Pug Mod (Will pay up to $2G)
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,

I'm looking for a pug mod. for Source and 1.6. If you feel that you up to it let me know.

Theres way to many details to put in this area alone.

It needs to replay to a mysql DB for detailed stats like 3k, 4k, 5k, bomb plants ect.

I already have the site coded i just need you to be able to make the plugin recognize the commands in the DB and fill them in correctly.

Last edited by puttsmobiles; 06-06-2009 at 12:02.
Send a message via AIM to puttsmobiles Send a message via MSN to puttsmobiles Send a message via Yahoo to puttsmobiles Send a message via Skype™ to puttsmobiles
CrimsonGT
Veteran Member
Old 06-06-2009 , 13:01   Re: [REQ] Pug Mod (Will pay up to $2G)
Reply With Quote #2

1) Do you have a design document drawn up with explicit instructions of how everything should work?

2) Are you willing to pay half up front, and half upon completion? I did a job like this a while back and never saw anything from it.

3) Are you looking to find one person to do it? Most people that code for 1.6 dont code for source, and vice versa, so maybe doing 1,000$ for each part for different coders would be more appropriate.

4) Does it have to be MMS or is it open to be Sourcemod/AMXX?
Old 06-08-2009 , 10:30   Re: [REQ] Pug Mod (Will pay up to $2G)
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonGT View Post
1) Do you have a design document drawn up with explicit instructions of how everything should work?

2) Are you willing to pay half up front, and half upon completion? I did a job like this a while back and never saw anything from it.

3) Are you looking to find one person to do it? Most people that code for 1.6 dont code for source, and vice versa, so maybe doing 1,000$ for each part for different coders would be more appropriate.

4) Does it have to be MMS or is it open to be Sourcemod/AMXX?
1. Yes i can draw one up.
2. We can talk payments in messages.
3. They dont need to be the exact same mod. But do similar things.
4. MMS would work.
Send a message via AIM to puttsmobiles Send a message via MSN to puttsmobiles Send a message via Yahoo to puttsmobiles Send a message via Skype™ to puttsmobiles
puttsmobiles
Old 07-14-2009 , 10:55   Re: [REQ] Pug Mod (Will pay up to $2G)
Reply With Quote #4

OK so i need a modified version of warmod with a few extra features and im willing to pay some cash.

Someone message me.