Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] ServerAdvertisement3 - MultiLang | *UPDATED 05.04.2020* | *VERSION 3.1.4

Post New Thread Reply   

Mika Misori
Old 04-30-2023 , 13:58   Re: [ANY] ServerAdvertisement3 - MultiLang | *UPDATED 16.02.2019* | *VERSION 3.1.3a
Reply With Quote #821

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESK0 View Post
Not sure, probably csgo bug.
Suggestion:
Can you please make a random message feature? (like DJ Tsunami's Advertisements plugin: sm_advertisements_random — Enable/disable random advertisements. When enabled, advertisements are randomized on every map change and reload).

Very much lacking it.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-30-2023 , 15:56   Re: [ANY] ServerAdvertisement3 - MultiLang | *UPDATED 16.02.2019* | *VERSION 3.1.3a
Reply With Quote #822

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mika Misori View Post
Suggestion:
Can you please make a random message feature? (like DJ Tsunami's Advertisements plugin: sm_advertisements_random — Enable/disable random advertisements. When enabled, advertisements are randomized on every map change and reload).

Very much lacking it.
Wouldn't that be it?

https://github.com/ESK0/ServerAdvert...sements.cfg#L7

In the message configuration file, there is an option, I believe this is what you are looking for. Activate and test.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 04-30-2023 at 15:56.
Mika Misori
Old 05-14-2023 , 19:27   Re: [ANY] ServerAdvertisement3 - MultiLang | *UPDATED 16.02.2019* | *VERSION 3.1.3a
Reply With Quote #823

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Wouldn't that be it?

https://github.com/ESK0/ServerAdvert...sements.cfg#L7

In the message configuration file, there is an option, I believe this is what you are looking for. Activate and test.
Thanks, I tried it, it work like a charm!
In the description of the plugin was not this command and I thought that this function is not in it.

The only problem is that in L4D2 almost all colors don't work, and some are mixed up in places. For example, green is displayed in orange, and lightgreen is just displayed in green.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-16-2023 , 17:46   Re: [ANY] ServerAdvertisement3 - MultiLang | *UPDATED 16.02.2019* | *VERSION 3.1.3a
Reply With Quote #824

Quote:
Thanks, I tried it, it work like a charm!
In the description of the plugin was not this command and I thought that this function is not in it.

The only problem is that in L4D2 almost all colors don't work, and some are mixed up in places. For example, green is displayed in orange, and lightgreen is just displayed in green.
Did you make any changes to the plugin and compile it again?

I believe the plugin uses the Multicolors include: https://github.com/Bara/Multi-Colors

Try compiling with the latest version of both plugins and see if that works.
Mika Misori
Old 05-27-2023 , 06:59   Re: [ANY] ServerAdvertisement3 - MultiLang | *UPDATED 16.02.2019* | *VERSION 3.1.3a
Reply With Quote #825

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Did you make any changes to the plugin and compile it again?

I believe the plugin uses the Multicolors include: https://github.com/Bara/Multi-Colors

Try compiling with the latest version of both plugins and see if that works.
Thanks for the help, I have tried all versions and recompiled the last one. The problem with the text color remains and it seems to be a long time problem with Multi-Colors plugin and L4D2 itself. I see that even last year some tickets were created on githab with this bug (see attached screenshot).

So it's a question for Multi-Colors plugin and L4D2 itself.

To ServerAdvertisement3 no more complaints, it is very cool plugin. Thanks again for your help and recommendation of this plugin!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Multi-color L4D2 GitHub bug - Screenshot 2023-05-27 135443.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	200701  

Last edited by Mika Misori; 05-27-2023 at 07:00.
Bara
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-27-2023 , 07:03   Re: [ANY] ServerAdvertisement3 - MultiLang | *UPDATED 16.02.2019* | *VERSION 3.1.3a
Reply With Quote #826

Quote:
The problem with the text color remains and it seems to be a long time problem with Multi-Colors plugin and L4D2 itself. I see that even last year some tickets were created on githab with this bug (see attached screenshot).
This should come from this PR, but I reverted it in last commit. If you still have the issue try this version or it still happens feel free to write me on discord - Bara#5006.
Discord (Bara#5006) | My Plugins (GitHub)
You like my work? Support is not a crime.

Last edited by Bara; 05-27-2023 at 07:03.
claymancss1337
Old 07-20-2023 , 14:23   Re: [ANY] ServerAdvertisement3 - MultiLang | *UPDATED 05.04.2020* | *VERSION 3.1.4
Reply With Quote #827

Hello, I just tried this plugin before adding it to my Counter-Strike: Source server. It's really a great plugin, good job. I have a question about the "HUD" messages; they are the only messages that don't appear on my server.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me solve this issue I'm experiencing.
I'll be waiting for your response. Thank you.