Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Polish website selling plugins without sourcecode and attaching backdoors.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

GoldeneK
Old 06-23-2019 , 05:35   Re: Polish website selling plugins without sourcecode and attaching backdoors.

Why only peoples that didnt bought anything are posting sth in this topic?
Matix8981
Old 06-23-2019 , 05:46   Re: Polish website selling plugins without sourcecode and attaching backdoors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertimor View Post
yea, huge ammount of money XD 5-70zł which is max ~1EUR - ~16 EUR, with 2 selled copies XDD
he's jealous af dude

/edit

https://mygo.pl/topic/8856-paczka-ar...#comment-36747

There as you can see is topic, in polish but i'll translate it - so DevLogic(Matix8981) is announcing himself selling arena 1v1 package. https://pluginysm.pl/file/15-matix-paczka-arena-1vs1/ This link is of course not available at all now, because Roberrt(Goldenek) in same topic says, that he hid the package and if he'll go back to Warsaw, then he'll think about it. blablabla, ok then, so link to same package uploaded by our generous friend - https://www27.zippyshare.com/v/lQtdrjmn/file.html
And thats all. You can download it easily, just take look at files, you need to decompile .smx'es but its easy for someone, who knows what to do, and want to do this ;)
Why you repack this archive I send only in extension tar.gz your file is zip HMMMM MAYBE YOU CHANGE CONTENT OF THIS ARCHIVE

and why you disseminate my work this is not legal if you know.
You say about legal on their work

Last edited by Matix8981; 06-23-2019 at 05:47.
supertimor
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-23-2019 , 05:50   Re: Polish website selling plugins without sourcecode and attaching backdoors.

your.. work?
these plugins are most downloaded from here, from alliedmods, and packed without .sp.. XD oh Dear God, i proved many times that you're not even worth to make any conversation with me, so just let other people think about that you did ;)

Last edited by supertimor; 06-23-2019 at 05:50.
Matix8981
Old 06-23-2019 , 05:54   Re: Polish website selling plugins without sourcecode and attaching backdoors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertimor View Post
your.. work?
these plugins are most downloaded from here, from alliedmods, and packed without .sp.. XD oh Dear God, i proved many times that you're not even worth to make any conversation with me, so just let other people think about that you did ;)
Without SP hmmm I do not recall, you can reply to my question? why you repack archive?
supertimor
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-23-2019 , 05:57   Re: Polish website selling plugins without sourcecode and attaching backdoors.

I didn't. I am also not the one who have uploaded it, as you of course know.
Why u're asking me so dumb questions?
AntyIdiotsTeam
Old 06-23-2019 , 11:17   Re: Polish website selling plugins without sourcecode and attaching backdoors.

Guys, i want to remind you that GoldeneK is the owner of the website Pluginysm.pl
I see that you are trying to defend yourself, unfortunately it will not help you.

As already in the topic on the Polish forum, people said that they do not have source files for most plugins your post's doesen't even have sence at all.

After talking to 6 clients on your part, i've got information like this:

They still do not have the source file despite reminders, on Polish forums they also ask about it, you say that you have a holiday, posting screenshots here writing posts does not cause you the slightest problem, so you should have time to send source files.

I would like to mention immediately that I do not mix the user of "Bioły" from pluginysm, because I know that this is a fair person and does not do such circuses.

Robertt (GoldeneK) and Matix8981.
Those 2 people are putting into the large plugins the code which gain them access to the whole server, if they just join to the server they have all the permissions
, they gain the Rcon password as well, and basically they can do everything they want with the client's server.

Anyway, your translation will not help, this case will go forward, it will be reported, and of course we will do everything to close you once and for all.

You are not honest and you do not deserve to earn as "programmers"

The programmer should act legally and do everything according to the rules, you offend all Polish programmers through your deeds, I am ashamed of you for that and so much.

You broke violation of SourceMod license, there is a proof of that in Polish forums, from the costumers, and everywhere.

You won't hide with that. Enjoy your last days .

Last edited by AntyIdiotsTeam; 06-23-2019 at 11:18.
GoldeneK
Old 06-23-2019 , 11:41   Re: Polish website selling plugins without sourcecode and attaching backdoors.

Give me a list of my plugins that got backdoor that you can buy on pluginysm, okay?
Your words are worth nothing if you don’t have any real proofs

You moved this discussion here because moderation of polish forum banned you, why? Because you was making shit.

Last edited by GoldeneK; 06-23-2019 at 11:44.
Matix8981
Old 06-23-2019 , 11:45   Re: Polish website selling plugins without sourcecode and attaching backdoors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntyIdiotsTeam View Post
Guys, i want to remind you that GoldeneK is the owner of the website Pluginysm.pl
I see that you are trying to defend yourself, unfortunately it will not help you.

As already in the topic on the Polish forum, people said that they do not have source files for most plugins your post's doesen't even have sence at all.

After talking to 6 clients on your part, i've got information like this:

They still do not have the source file despite reminders, on Polish forums they also ask about it, you say that you have a holiday, posting screenshots here writing posts does not cause you the slightest problem, so you should have time to send source files.

I would like to mention immediately that I do not mix the user of "Bioły" from pluginysm, because I know that this is a fair person and does not do such circuses.

Robertt (GoldeneK) and Matix8981.
Those 2 people are putting into the large plugins the code which gain them access to the whole server, if they just join to the server they have all the permissions
, they gain the Rcon password as well, and basically they can do everything they want with the client's server.

Anyway, your translation will not help, this case will go forward, it will be reported, and of course we will do everything to close you once and for all.

You are not honest and you do not deserve to earn as "programmers"

The programmer should act legally and do everything according to the rules, you offend all Polish programmers through your deeds, I am ashamed of you for that and so much.

You broke violation of SourceMod license, there is a proof of that in Polish forums, from the costumers, and everywhere.

You won't hide with that. Enjoy your last days .
Send plugins (SMX) with this code(more than one this plugin), you don't have evidence and so shut up You discuss about legal rules and decompile our plugins rly? you broke legal rules and say about legal rules OMG.

Show your normal nickname and don't hide behind anonymous nickname if you are that cunning.

Why clients don't reply in this topic? Because you don't know who is my clients

Regards Polish children and Welder

Last edited by Matix8981; 06-23-2019 at 11:46.
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 06-23-2019 , 12:52   Re: Polish website selling plugins without sourcecode and attaching backdoors.

The moment when you sound like a 4 year old trying to cover your ass you've lost your argument.
Your clients are probably children that didn't realize they got scammed or even hardly understand what the difference is between a the '.smx' and '.sp' extension. If anything this is just to raise awareness to scam sites like these, and people googling your domain have the right to know what they're dealing with.

Last edited by Mitchell; 06-23-2019 at 12:53.
supertimor
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-23-2019 , 13:41   Re: Polish website selling plugins without sourcecode and attaching backdoors.

Fun fact: as i said a long time ago - everyone who represents more than 10iq by himself, can easily understand problem with pluginysm. Others can't.
Fun fact2: pluginysm have a problem :>

Last edited by supertimor; 06-23-2019 at 14:22.
Closed Thread