Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

ZR B2 and SM 1.3 gets player to reconnect on map change.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

CS:S*
BANNED
Old 02-04-2010 , 05:56   Re: ZR B2 and SM 1.3 gets player to reconnect on map change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
Yes. On Ubuntu and Windows 7.

EDIT: Are you using any plugins that use a mysql database? Kyle12's connect issues were caused by sql connection failures.
yes i use plugins wich are using db's ,but i removed all my plugins on the old server ... so the new clean server is ok with no plugins ,i gues i have to do everything oine by one until it hangs ...
usla
Old 02-04-2010 , 17:02   Re: ZR B2 and SM 1.3 gets player to reconnect on map change.

i run sm 1.2.3 and its stable with an outdated zr version still im gonna upgrade when rhelgeby finishes the so waited immunity feature
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 02-04-2010 , 18:10   Re: ZR B2 and SM 1.3 gets player to reconnect on map change.

Immunity features won't be available until the main 3.0 release. I haven't even started planning that feature yet.

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 02-10-2010 , 15:00   Re: ZR B2 and SM 1.3 gets player to reconnect on map change.

Solution to this issue: Buy the game.
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 02-10-2010 , 18:46   Re: ZR B2 and SM 1.3 gets player to reconnect on map change.

Wish I knew that was caused by a cracked server before I tried to see what was wrong..
Old 02-12-2010 , 14:57   Re: ZR B2 and SM 1.3 gets player to reconnect on map change.

It appears that these issues were caused by the server config. Some bad values in one or more of these cvars:

sv_unlag
sv_maxunlag
sv_forcepreload

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby
Closed Thread