Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Solved Take Player +attack

Post New Thread Reply   

wilian159
Old 07-25-2022 , 12:06   Re: Take Player +attack
Reply With Quote #11

this code I sent is only called when it 'shoots' 'clicks', he is not called all the time
Old 07-25-2022 , 12:16   Re: Take Player +attack
Reply With Quote #12

I was talking about filtering by the engine or module. The code you provided is called on every frame, then you call get_uc and pev to filter out anything not related to +attack. This is not the same. I think that engine would do this more efficiently, perhaps I am wrong with this assumption.
wilian159
Old 07-25-2022 , 12:21   Re: Take Player +attack
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by damage220 View Post
I was talking about filtering by the engine or module. The code you provided is called on every frame, then you call get_uc and pev to filter out anything not related to +attack. This is not the same. I think that engine would do this more efficiently, perhaps I am wrong with this assumption.
everything that is in the game is called at all times, what matters is what is inside the 'IN_ATTACK' check and not what is outside, everything that is outside is being called all the time, but inside the 'IN_ATTACK' it will only call 1 single time the player presses to shoot, even he holding the 'IN_ATTACK' will not be called several times