Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Streaming Audio

Post New Thread Reply   

@omik][Fusion
Old 02-10-2006 , 14:48   Streaming Audio
Reply With Quote #1

Hey everyone.

I joined a server to play on a while back. In this server, as soon as I connected, a song started to play. But it wasnt a connection song, cuz it kept playing when I got into the server. It played uninterrupted from connection to the time I got into a team. It also played throughout the game and kept looping. Anyone know how this is done and can point me in the right direction. I would like to add this feature to my server but I would also like to have more than one file. Basically, Im looking for something to auto play a list of mp3's, from start to finish. When one file is done, the other is played right after, almost like a cd. I want it to play to all clients. And I dont want commands for it. I just want it to auto execute on its own. I want it to start playing as soon as they connect and keep on for the time they're in the server. And the playlist will play all files on its own. Possible? I hope so.
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 02-10-2006 , 16:33  
Reply With Quote #2

you would need to have the lenght of each file in seconds.
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
@omik][Fusion
Old 02-10-2006 , 21:13  
Reply With Quote #3

Suicid3, say i just convert the lenght of the file, say 3 minute 20 song translates to 200 seconds. Now what would i do with this information? I think the server was streaming it because i didnt have to download the file. But it was only one file for the entire server time. 45 mins of one song got annoying.