Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Various weapon speeds

Post New Thread Reply   

dissonantallure
Old 04-24-2008 , 20:38   Re: Various weapon speeds
Reply With Quote #41

Hello I love this plugin . One small bug i noticed is after you knife kill someone your knife speed is lost. You can fix this by quickly changing your weapon with Q but i noticed this bug in other knife plugins as well http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=378952 & http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=9272 . Is there a fix for this very small bug? Thanks alot!
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 04-24-2008 , 21:19   Re: Various weapon speeds
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissonantallure View Post
Hello I love this plugin . One small bug i noticed is after you knife kill someone your knife speed is lost. You can fix this by quickly changing your weapon with Q but i noticed this bug in other knife plugins as well http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=378952 & http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=9272 . Is there a fix for this very small bug? Thanks alot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by v3x View Post
Change line 54 to this:
Code:
register_event("CurWeapon","check_speed","be","1=1")
That should fix it.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
dissonantallure
Old 04-24-2008 , 22:13   Re: Various weapon speeds
Reply With Quote #43

I changed line 54 and compiled but still same bug. Thanx alot for replying though!!! Ill try any other suggestions you have.
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 04-24-2008 , 22:50   Re: Various weapon speeds
Reply With Quote #44

Try this one. It should fix that bug plus the freezetime bug. Test that for me as well if ya can.

Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (speeds.sma - 575 views - 3.1 KB)
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
dissonantallure
Old 04-24-2008 , 23:17   Re: Various weapon speeds
Reply With Quote #45

Tried the plugin and the source neither worked. The bug for the freeze time is also still there you can switch to your knife and run freely during freezetime but as soon as the game timer starts your knife speed is normal. Switching weapons with q always fixes it though. How strange... Im glad to test any updates ill run them on a stock amxx server with no other plugins interfering.
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 04-25-2008 , 00:03   Re: Various weapon speeds
Reply With Quote #46

That's odd. I can't think of anything else that would fix it. I don't really manage this plugin anymore as it was my first from a long time ago.

dissonantallure
Old 04-25-2008 , 00:44   Re: Various weapon speeds
Reply With Quote #47

Haha yea i am learning about all these plugins and scripting its hard. The plugin works great as is pressing q is no problem for me lol. I like this plugin better than others because its simple no models or anything just nice simple speed adjuster makes gungame 10X more fun! Gj & thanx for responding!
hoboman
Old 04-25-2008 , 16:41   Re: Various weapon speeds
Reply With Quote #48

here is a much more optimized version that uses pcvars among other things...
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (speeds.sma - 549 views - 2.5 KB)
Old 04-25-2008 , 19:47   Re: Various weapon speeds
Reply With Quote #49

Im trying now thanks!!
dissonantallure
Old 04-30-2008 , 06:29   Re: Various weapon speeds
Reply With Quote #50

Update: I made my own version using your code as a base. Check it out here http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=70958

Last edited by dissonantallure; 05-13-2008 at 18:49.