Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)

Post New Thread Reply   

shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-07-2016 , 11:42   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #331

Added a cvar for table prefixes, fixed chat colors for CS:S and migrated menus to the new SM 1.7!

See commits here - https://github.com/shavitush/bhoptimer/commits/master
Old 03-13-2016 , 04:21   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #332

The only problem with the bots is that the bots dont automatically change to the map its supposed to be on, say igot a time on bhop_forest, that same bot and time thing would stay on the next map, say it was bhop_arcane it would be the same bot, the bots wouldnt change. It wouldnt automatically change with the map for some reason
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 03-13-2016 , 09:50   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #333

Does this plugin gives you points when you finish a map? like KZTimer or CKSurf?, thanks in advanced and sorry if this was already answered before, i couldn't find it
NightmareGamer
Old 03-13-2016 , 15:10   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #334

that dont work on my server. can healp me?
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-13-2016 , 16:22   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexzyv2 View Post
The only problem with the bots is that the bots dont automatically change to the map its supposed to be on, say igot a time on bhop_forest, that same bot and time thing would stay on the next map, say it was bhop_arcane it would be the same bot, the bots wouldnt change. It wouldnt automatically change with the map for some reason
It shouldn't ever happen. Check your error log files and I'd be glad to take a look at them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
Does this plugin gives you points when you finish a map? like KZTimer or CKSurf?, thanks in advanced and sorry if this was already answered before, i couldn't find it
It doesn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareGamer View Post
that dont work on my server. can healp me?
Attach an error log file.
Old 03-14-2016 , 01:21   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #336

The bots dont have any problems now, the only 2 things i would like to see is a hud, that shows ur map rank, say i got a wr out of 53 people, on hud it would say Rank: 1/53. At least somethig that would tell map rank. And W only, hsw, and maybe other ones too.
Rexzyv2
Old 03-14-2016 , 01:24   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #337

But for the other styles there would be an option for bots or not, and then there should be bonus zones, and 1 normal bot, if enabled through a config of some sort
pnei
Old 03-14-2016 , 03:19   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #338

why does this plugin never work?? Ive tried it twice and all it does is keep me at spawn and keep respawning me
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-14-2016 , 10:44   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #339

Quote:
The bots dont have any problems now, the only 2 things i would like to see is a hud, that shows ur map rank, say i got a wr out of 53 people, on hud it would say Rank: 1/53. At least somethig that would tell map rank. And W only, hsw, and maybe other ones too.
Woah woah that's a lot. My plan was to add w-only and scroll bhop as base styles and let server owners configure their server's styles however they want to.

Quote:
But for the other styles there would be an option for bots or not, and then there should be bonus zones, and 1 normal bot, if enabled through a config of some sort
The replay bots are the most buggy thing in my timer at this moment.
I don't know how easy it will be to integrate bonus zones, we'll see in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnei View Post
why does this plugin never work?? Ive tried it twice and all it does is keep me at spawn and keep respawning me
Error logs please?
Old 03-14-2016 , 13:03   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #340

So i could make my own style like hsw and no limit? Eventually

And the bots, when most of the bugs are fixed will there be a config to enable only certain styles to have a bot? Cause this is my favorite timer, easy and simple to use. But a couple additions would make it a lot better.

But also would there be a map rank on hud or should we just use !wr