Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

enabling @t @ct in CSGO ("requires ext"?) css ext?? idk

Post New Thread Reply   

playertwo
Old 01-13-2013 , 18:36   enabling @t @ct in CSGO ("requires ext"?) css ext?? idk
Reply With Quote #1

I enabled @t and @ct in a csgo server. im wondering if this is what crashed the .so

i found where it told me to get the CS extension but will it work with CSGO? or is is best leaving @t and @ct //disabled for now??

thanks, ...relearning from CSS

-Ron
Old 01-14-2013 , 00:42   Re: enabling @t @ct in CSGO ("requires ext"?) css ext?? idk
Reply With Quote #2

'enabled @t and @ct in a csgo server'; Those are just targets, what do you mean you enabled them? If you would just disable them and it doesn't crash then I guess you will have your answer.

Last edited by hamilton5; 01-14-2013 at 00:44.
recon0
Veteran Member
Old 01-14-2013 , 03:06   Re: enabling @t @ct in CSGO ("requires ext"?) css ext?? idk
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamilton5 View Post
'enabled @t and @ct in a csgo server'; Those are just targets, what do you mean you enabled them? If you would just disable them and it doesn't crash then I guess you will have your answer.
Those targets are registered by game specific extensions (e.g. cstrike.so or cstrike.dll in SM_BASE/extensions). By "enable them," he probably means he enabled the extension.

Last edited by recon0; 01-14-2013 at 03:06.
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 01-14-2013 , 03:53   Re: enabling @t @ct in CSGO ("requires ext"?) css ext?? idk
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by recon0 View Post
Those targets are registered by game specific extensions (e.g. cstrike.so or cstrike.dll in SM_BASE/extensions). By "enable them," he probably means he enabled the extension.

I don't understand that.. its not like we edit dll or so files.. on my cs:go server the @ct and @t targets work, and I know I didn't do any enabling or such..