THIS PLUGIN IS WORTHLESS NOW!
VALVe patched the exploit, so this plugin is no longer needed; Thus, this plugin has been discontinued.
Everything you see below is old and no longer accurate.
This plugin was sorta rushed, so don't expect any great code!
Anyway, this plugin fixes an exploit where engineers can place teleporters through barriers; as shown in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOtB7U-3LXM
This plugin isn't perfect, if you have any suggestions, let me know.
How to install:
Drop the TeleportFix.smx file in your "addons/sourcemod/plugins" folder.
If your server is already running, type "sm plugins reload" to load it.
If you want to make sure it's working, type "sm plugins list" in console and if it's listed, it works.
Add metal replacements when building is denied placement.
* Moved the trace point for the player from eye position to the top of the bounding box.
* Changed the center message a bit.
* Fixed an oversight causing buildings to get destroyed when placed above the players feet.
* Scaled down distance checking, used to cause issues when placing buildings around corners.
* Changed the trace collision type, unsure if this one is perfect, but works better when I tested it.
* Changed the chat message to be more specific and nice.
* Changed the chat message to be a center message, to be more noticeable.