Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Help, L4D2: Half of plugins stopped working as they should

Post New Thread Reply   

Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 08-02-2021 , 10:09   Re: Help, L4D2: Half of plugins stopped working as they should
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkins View Post
Installed dhooks-2.2.0-detours17-sm110, now 1 error message less. Thanks you Psyk0tik
Regarding game data, everything ran perfectly when i tested and configured it on windows listen server (home PC)
Now, on a dedicated linux im renting, for example, Noxious Smoker plugin doesnt work at all, other plugins don't respect manually altered cvars, Admin System works but doesn't let me use "!freeze" "!warp" or "!director stop" commands.

Looks like Linux Signatures are outdated for some mods?
Linux uses symbols so they can't be outdated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkins View Post
Very weird ... for some reason my server ignores SOME cfg files in "\left4dead2\cfg\sourcemod" while taking into account other, modified CFG files there. (Yes, i deleted all CFGs there, restarted server, letting plugins create fresh new CFGs and changed them manually, and this still happens.)

I can try to workaround it by creating a file with modified CVARS and executing it.
And the "Noxious Smoker" plugin not working is np, since i just found the "Smoke IT!" plugin, which works for me.

Still, this server behaviour is not normal, is it?
You seem to be having issues with file/directory permissions. A lot of your files don't have proper read, write, execute access. That's something you'll have to sort out with your server provider.