Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Solved Looking for a Hide And Seek plugin that isn't the one I see here after a quick search

Post New Thread Reply   

Utgard-Loki
Old 02-19-2018 , 19:21   Looking for a Hide And Seek plugin that isn't the one I see here after a quick search
Reply With Quote #1

Hi there! Didn't login for 8 years, but a LAN with old time friends brings me back here. (So it's for CS1.6)

Back in 2007/2008, I had a Hide and Seek plugin (it was amx and not amxx) that worked differently than the one I see everywhere. 2 CT had their screens pitch black during 60 seconds, not able to move. During those 60 seconds, T could go whereverer they wanted with a low gravity. After 60 seconds, they would become unable to move and the CT had to find them all and kill them with their weapon.
If any T survives, he becomes a CT next round.

Anyone remembers this plugin and know where I could find it? We have a lan coming next week and I'd love to get a bit of nostalgia by running this mod again.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by Utgard-Loki; 02-20-2018 at 06:05.
Utgard-Loki
Old 02-20-2018 , 06:05   Re: Looking for a Hide And Seek plugin that isn't the one I see here after a quick se
Reply With Quote #2

Found it after 2 hours of google. This was the Cache-Cache plugin made by Djeyl and modified to be more stable.

I'll take this one and modify it to be what I want (I don't want flashlights and nightvision) and it should be good.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=231089
Hartmann
Old 02-21-2018 , 13:22   Re: Looking for a Hide And Seek plugin that isn't the one I see here after a quick se
Reply With Quote #3

look this https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=304205

RETAKES v1.0
github.com/alghtryer/retakes

BTC Donate: 1QAh1NLmeHy81LF9r8PaeGjYqHL2BBcJTx