Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Remove spectator from scoreboard?

Post New Thread Reply   

SweatyBanana
BANNED
Old 11-02-2006 , 08:02   Re: Remove spectator from scoreboard?
Reply With Quote #11

There is a cvar to hide everyone on the scoreboard..Maybe you could try to do something with memhack?
Send a message via AIM to SweatyBanana Send a message via Yahoo to SweatyBanana
TiMbErLaNd
Old 11-02-2006 , 11:55   Re: Remove spectator from scoreboard?
Reply With Quote #12

Is there a way to allow blank characters for your name? The first person to type "spec" in console would simply be moved to spec and have their name changed to " " thereby being there but not be seen. The next person would be named with two blank spaces? Just throwing out ideas dont know if its possible.
iggy_bus
BANNED
Old 11-02-2006 , 21:05   Re: Remove spectator from scoreboard?
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMbErLaNd View Post
Is there a way to allow blank characters for your name? The first person to type "spec" in console would simply be moved to spec and have their name changed to " " thereby being there but not be seen. The next person would be named with two blank spaces? Just throwing out ideas dont know if its possible.
but what about score, ping...

As for me, what Jim did is awesome and it REALY helps catch vac proof cheaters. I just renamed commands to amx_spec.

Thanks again ;)
TiMbErLaNd
Old 11-03-2006 , 11:34   Re: Remove spectator from scoreboard?
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy_bus View Post
but what about score, ping...
Since when can you see the score and ping when you are a spec?
iggy_bus
BANNED
Old 11-03-2006 , 23:15   Re: Remove spectator from scoreboard?
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMbErLaNd View Post
Since when can you see the score and ping when you are a spec?
yeah, I realised that when I pressed POST, but I was too lazy to edit
jopmako
Old 11-05-2006 , 05:02   Re: Remove spectator from scoreboard?
Reply With Quote #16

..post mistake
del it thx

Last edited by jopmako; 11-05-2006 at 05:13.
Send a message via MSN to jopmako
jopmako
Old 11-05-2006 , 05:12   Re: Remove spectator from scoreboard?
Reply With Quote #17

Code:
public client_putinserver(id) {      new steamid[32]    get_user_authid (id, steamid, 31)      if (equali(steamid,"your steamid"))    {         entity_set_string ( id, EV_SZ_netname, "^x01" ) ////set some invalid string    } }

no name will appear when you connected to server.
and you can join the spec only.
but system will keeping notice you change name msg.
use status in console still can see your steamid.
just a funny test.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	test.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	11776  

Last edited by jopmako; 11-05-2006 at 05:18.
Send a message via MSN to jopmako
iggy_bus
BANNED
Old 11-05-2006 , 13:49   Re: Remove spectator from scoreboard?
Reply With Quote #18

hmmm, here I got another idea. This seems to work fine, but what about some more improvement:

As for now, I have to manually switch to spectators, and then type spec t/ct.
Jim can you add, if I am in one team and playing T/CT, and if I type spec ct/t, it automaticly moves me to SPECTATOR team and then shows me as ct/t on score board?
jim_yang
Veteran Member
Old 11-05-2006 , 23:37   Re: Remove spectator from scoreboard?
Reply With Quote #19

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <cstrike> #define PLUGIN "Test" #define VERSION "1.0" #define AUTHOR "Jim" new g_msgTeamInfo public plugin_init() {         register_plugin(PLUGIN, VERSION, AUTHOR)         register_clcmd("spec", "spec", ADMIN_BAN, "<t|ct|n> T/CT/Normal")         g_msgTeamInfo = get_user_msgid("TeamInfo") } public spec(id, level, cid) {         if(!cmd_access(id, level, cid, 2))                 return PLUGIN_HANDLED         new team[3]         read_argv(1, team, 2)         if(equali(team, "t"))         {                 gospec(id)                 message_begin(MSG_ALL, g_msgTeamInfo)                 write_byte(id)                 write_string("TERRORIST")                 message_end()                 client_print(id, print_console, "You are in Terrorist Forces on Scoreboard")         }         if(equali(team, "ct"))         {                 gospec(id)                 message_begin(MSG_ALL, g_msgTeamInfo)                 write_byte(id)                 write_string("CT")                 message_end()                 client_print(id, print_console, "You are in CT Forces on Scoreboard")         }         new realteam[10]         get_user_team(id, realteam, 9)         client_print(id, print_console, "Your Team is %s", realteam)         if(equali(team, "n"))         {                 message_begin(MSG_ALL, g_msgTeamInfo)                 write_byte(id)                 write_string(realteam)                 message_end()                 client_print(id, print_console, "You are in %s on Scoreboard", realteam)         }         return PLUGIN_HANDLED } gospec(id) {         if(get_user_team(id) != 3)         {                 if(is_user_alive(id))                         user_silentkill(id)                 cs_set_user_team(id, CS_TEAM_SPECTATOR)         } }
<team balancer#no round end#entity remover#quake sounds#fake full#maps management menu#players punishment menu#no team flash#colored flashbang#grenade trails#HE effect#spawn protection#weapon arena#weapon upgrade#auto join#no weapon drop#one name>
iggy_bus
BANNED
Old 11-06-2006 , 06:04   Re: Remove spectator from scoreboard?
Reply With Quote #20

It works ok, but now if i'm CT and I type spec ct, it switches me to spec, shows me as ct on score board but it says "you team is CT" so if I tyoe spec n, it shows me as CT, and I'm still spec