Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

TF2ItemsInfo

Post New Thread Reply   

XXXJ.C.XXX
Old 11-13-2013 , 23:02   TF2ItemsInfo
Reply With Quote #1

TF2ItemsInfo,

Now crashes on my server, when before it worked with everything I had. Just after the server had a crash, everything for Bot Weapon Randomization & TF2ItemsInfo stopped working. So I had to remove tf2itemsinfo.smx and it was working again.
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 11-14-2013 , 00:04   Re: TF2ItemsInfo
Reply With Quote #2

That plugin has nothing to do with this extension.
Old 11-17-2013 , 22:15   Re: TF2ItemsInfo
Reply With Quote #3

Yes my fault actually trying out too many plugins I figured many other plugins have either a issue with some values, lag to the server, or messing with values that can no longer be assisted. Now I'm slowing putting plugins back in with everything in TF2 Items. Hopefully, TF2 can make updates from now on out minimum, I can never understand why games of servers that are at most basically the same since the start but different depending on the user and server, why they have to update their scripting and break mods like Garry's Mod. It's better if there's a bug, you have to. But if it's a reason to add something to the game... allow us coders to find an alternative solution to the update for the game servers. Always a good example of this would be having a base game, let's say if Diablo I or II was online, never changing updates, but can be modified in so many different ways and maps with mods or plugins. That's how TF2/GMod anything similar should be, but sadly game engines force the updates to have to happen. Resident Evil 6, for the computer, never updates, but has a online version. Perfect example. Then people code mods/maps of their own after they want extra content. If TF2 had an engine like that to be online but offline without having to update so much, then original maps like Kittygeddon would be still working, that just shows the effort that goes into these types of games compared to RE6's way of being online but no need for updates, people make mods/maps/huge changes by themselves or with a friend. The game engines within Steam make things frustrating in hosting a online server in loosing beloved mods.

Last edited by XXXJ.C.XXX; 11-17-2013 at 22:27.