Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] Grenade Modes [Nademodes] (1.1.0 - 21/07/2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Masterofks
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-15-2018 , 19:30   Re: [CS:GO] Grenade Modes (Nademodes)
Reply With Quote #11

Nice plugin
Cruze
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2018 , 01:40   Re: [CS:GO] Grenade Modes (Nademodes)
Reply With Quote #12

Good Work!
Old 07-16-2018 , 17:13   Re: [CS:GO] Grenade Modes (Nademodes)
Reply With Quote #13

it not work for zombie dude
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2018 , 17:39   Re: [CS:GO] Grenade Modes (Nademodes)
Reply With Quote #14

What doesn't work? Did you check the errors logs? What're your plugins (sm plugins list)?

I need more info, I don't have a zombie server to test.
Please be precise when you describe an issue, it will be easier to fix the plugin.

Last edited by micapat; 07-16-2018 at 18:49.
aykocity
Old 07-17-2018 , 01:04   Re: [CS:GO] Grenade Modes (Nademodes)
Reply With Quote #15

thank you bro
good job !

decoy grenade ----> 10 seconds freeze
add pls
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 07-18-2018 , 14:30   Re: [CS:GO] Grenade Modes (Nademodes)
Reply With Quote #16

If I spotted an enemy landmine, is there a way to disable it/make it explode in order to proceed unharmed?
BTW awesome plugin, respect.
EDIT: maybe add an option to reset grenades behavior to default at every spawn? I can already see ppl complaining because they wanted to throw a regular nade but a different one was deployed.
EDIT2: wait a second.. I can see the enemies grenades! I can see the beacon around them. Shouldn't that be disabled?
EDIT3: I found a bug. I was moved to the terrorists team by the team balance and the grenade beacon is still being showed in blue (CT).

I've disabled the plugin and am looking forward to an update.

Oh and I'm attaching the italian translation to this post.

EDIT4: lol I keep coming up with ideas. Please add a client option to disable grenades rays. someone may find them annoying and distracting. Same for the sound maybe? And an option to completely disable the feature, I have some players who are like 60+ yeards old and I would never be able to explain to them how this plugin works, plus someone might want to play pro and doesn't care about this addon. :C
Attached Files
File Type: txt grenade_modes.phrases.txt (505 Bytes, 83 views)

Last edited by Obyboby; 07-18-2018 at 14:50.
micapat
Veteran Member
Old 07-18-2018 , 14:50   Re: [CS:GO] Grenade Modes (Nademodes)
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obyboby View Post
If I spotted an enemy landmine, is there a way to disable it/make it explode in order to proceed unharmed?
You can destroy enemy grenades by shooting on them. There're maybe a bug with the smokegrenade, it needs to be confirmed.

Quote:
EDIT: maybe add an option to reset grenades behavior to default at every spawn? I can already see ppl complaining because they wanted to throw a regular nade but a different one was deployed.
Well I see the opposite: I think ppl don't want to set their favorite grenade mode at each spawn . BUT I can indeed create a cvar to let the server owners customize this.

Quote:
EDIT2: wait a second.. I can see the enemies grenades! I can see the beacon around them. Shouldn't that be disabled?
Nope, it's normal to see the enemy grenades beacons / lasermines.

Quote:
EDIT3: I found a bug. I was moved to the terrorists team by the team balance and the grenade beacon is still being showed in blue (CT).
Well, it works that way:

Quote:
Originally Posted by micapat View Post
The color in proximity and lasermine modes depends if the grenade is from an ally or an enemy (=> You will see the grenades of your team blue while your enemies will see your grenades red, and vice versa).
Blue = Good, Red = Bad (It's similar to some games like Overwatch). I could use Green = Good, but it would be hard for color-blind ppl.
Colors will be customizable in the future (Cvars).

-----
Thanks for your feedback and the translations !

Last edited by micapat; 07-18-2018 at 14:50.
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 07-18-2018 , 14:55   Re: [CS:GO] Grenade Modes (Nademodes)
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:

You can destroy enemy grenades by shooting on them. There're maybe a bug with the smokegrenade, it needs to be confirmed.

Well I see the opposite: I think ppl don't want to set their favorite grenade mode at each spawn . BUT I can indeed create a cvar to let the server owners customize this.

Nope, it's normal to see the enemy grenades beacons / lasermines.

Well, it works that way:

Blue = Good, Red = Bad (It's similar to some games like Overwatch). I could use Green = Good, but it would be hard for color-blind ppl.
Colors will be customizable in the future (Cvars).

-----
Thanks for your feedback and the translations !
No problem, happy to help!
Okay so I misunderstood the colors, my bad. Makes sense now
It would be really cool to have an option to hide enemy nades to make it a bit harder to spot them (and that would include disabling the sound of an enemy placed mine)

And how about a server cvar to set how many beeps a nade makes before activating?

Last edited by Obyboby; 07-18-2018 at 14:58.
micapat
Veteran Member
Old 07-18-2018 , 15:54   Re: [CS:GO] Grenade Modes (Nademodes)
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
No problem, happy to help!
Okay so I misunderstood the colors, my bad. Makes sense now
It would be really cool to have an option to hide enemy nades to make it a bit harder to spot them (and that would include disabling the sound of an enemy placed mine)
I will think about something to make it harder to spot them, but I would like to avoid to totally remove the effects.
For example: a cvar to increase the time between 2 beacons for the proximity mode.

About the sounds I will do more tests and certainly decrease the radius and volume -> You will need to be close to hear the grenade setup.

Quote:
And how about a server cvar to set how many beeps a nade makes before activating?
There will be cvars for this, but it will certainly more be a "setup time", the plugin itself will determine how many beeps need to be done .
Old 07-18-2018 , 16:25   Re: [CS:GO] Grenade Modes (Nademodes)
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
I will think about something to make it harder to spot them, but I would like to avoid to totally remove the effects.
Why though? A simple cvar would give admins the ability to show/hide the enemies bombs, that's all.
I think showing the grenades kills the purpose of this plugin. If it's so easy to spot a mine, I'm obviously going to avoid it. It didn't work like that in the real war (sadly) :p

Quote:
For example: a cvar to increase the time between 2 beacons for the proximity mode.
Well this would be something I guess.. But I'm still pretty sure that giving us the option to completely disable the beacons and sounds would be dope af

Last edited by Obyboby; 07-18-2018 at 16:30.