Reply With Quote #71

Look here:
http://www.bailopan.net/cssdm/
http://www.bailopan.net/cssdm/index.php?page=faq

I hope you find your answers :-)
Shadow501
Old 01-17-2012 , 19:38   Re: Spawnpoint Files
Reply With Quote #72

Thanks, go it to work. I can create my own spwanpoints.
Is there a way to be able to see them all so I know where I create them? I can teleport to one and the other or go to next / previous but that doesn't give me the possibility to have an over view on the map where I created them.
brutalix
Old 01-18-2012 , 11:52   Re: Spawnpoint Files
Reply With Quote #73

If there is nothing in the spawnpoint-menu....... I think, this function is missing, but also not really necessary (imo).

Last edited by brutalix; 07-04-2013 at 18:00. Reason: syntax error
Shadow501
Old 01-20-2012 , 20:17   Re: Spawnpoint Files
Reply With Quote #74

It'd be nice to have the ability to see where you create spawnpoints in a global view using "no clip" on a map specially in DM with no team option so you know where to either add or remove spawnpoints and make sure you don't create them one next to the other where players would spawn back when killed next to the other one.
boen747
Old 05-29-2012 , 12:56   Re: Spawnpoint Files
Reply With Quote #75

Can sombody please do surf_greatriver_fix5.bsp for me ??? my servers a 25 slot server if that helps. Is there any tuts where i can see how to do this aswell ? havin trouble finding some.
Peace-Maker
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 05-29-2012 , 19:44   Re: Spawnpoint Files
Reply With Quote #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by boen747 View Post
Can sombody please do surf_greatriver_fix5.bsp for me ??? my servers a 25 slot server if that helps. Is there any tuts where i can see how to do this aswell ? havin trouble finding some.
Just type /cssdm_spawn_menu in chat to open a menu to manage the spawnpoints and add them yourself. Be sure to share the config here
Old 07-30-2012 , 17:55   Re: Spawnpoint Files
Reply With Quote #77

Does anybody has a file for DE_COLDHAZE für 64 Players Spawns. I love this map, my lovest (originally it has 40/42 slots. With other mods that adds autom. more spaem points up to 64, to many bots/players stucks, the noblock plugins works only good for humans, not for all bots). So:

When i want able to write get my own spawnpoints with CSSDM SPAWN MENU, it works fine, spawnpoints all in the de_coldhaze.txt, but how can i say in the menu, which spawnpoint is for T and CT. What i do wrong?! I change the - (T Points) and (CT Points) in the file for testing, but the T and CT spawns already mixed. Im so tired Thank you for your help!!!

EDIT: Attached there is first DONT WORK de_coldhaze.txt (first 32 lines are T Start Spawns and the other 32 CT Start Spwans), but the both team spawn everytime mixed, orignally surely not)
Attached Files
File Type: txt de_coldhaze.txt (4.1 KB, 287 views)

CSS: 64 Player w/ Bots, ES XA, many Plugins (Splahdmg, ExplosiveDeath etc.), Spawnpointgen.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ NO PUB SERVERS ATM

Last edited by Galaxy9000; 07-30-2012 at 18:11. Reason: File Attached
Peace-Maker
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-30-2012 , 21:16   Re: Spawnpoint Files
Reply With Quote #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy9000 View Post
Does anybody has a file for DE_COLDHAZE für 64 Players Spawns. I love this map, my lovest (originally it has 40/42 slots. With other mods that adds autom. more spaem points up to 64, to many bots/players stucks, the noblock plugins works only good for humans, not for all bots). So:

When i want able to write get my own spawnpoints with CSSDM SPAWN MENU, it works fine, spawnpoints all in the de_coldhaze.txt, but how can i say in the menu, which spawnpoint is for T and CT. What i do wrong?! I change the - (T Points) and (CT Points) in the file for testing, but the T and CT spawns already mixed. Im so tired Thank you for your help!!!

EDIT: Attached there is first DONT WORK de_coldhaze.txt (first 32 lines are T Start Spawns and the other 32 CT Start Spwans), but the both team spawn everytime mixed, orignally surely not)
If you don't want mixed spawns consider using Stripper:Source to add more default spawnpoints to maps. I'm sure you'll find some tutorials on google.
Old 07-31-2012 , 06:22   Re: Spawnpoint Files
Reply With Quote #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace-Maker View Post
If you don't want mixed spawns consider using Stripper:Source to add more default spawnpoints to maps. I'm sure you'll find some tutorials on google.
Thx, i will try it soon, looks and sounds good. If i have finished a file, i will upload it for everyone who want also de_coldhaze with 64 spawn points

CSS: 64 Player w/ Bots, ES XA, many Plugins (Splahdmg, ExplosiveDeath etc.), Spawnpointgen.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ NO PUB SERVERS ATM
SlavaSL
Old 11-07-2012 , 13:33   Re: Spawnpoint Files
Reply With Quote #80

Guys.I need your help with spawnpoints for map cs_office_unlimited_fixed
Old 11-21-2012, 11:38
ub1que
This message has been deleted by ub1que.