Plugin Category:
Fun Stuff
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Change the particle color of the smoke. This plugin use custom .pcf
    Old 06-17-2015 , 09:33   [CS:GO] - ▒ Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !! | 100% Translatable
    Reply With Quote #1

I - Description

BETA PLUGIN : If you want a color you need to make a custom .pcf file. For now the color is random until I will make a menu and clients preferences...

Change the particle color of the smoke. This plugin use custom .pcf
    You can choose the random colors mod or the access mod. For the access mod if the player is allowed to choose a color he have to type !sc to choose his color.

II - Cvars

drapi_smokegrenade_colors_reset_timer - Reset the smoke count timer(performence) - Useless.
    drapi_smokegrenade_colors_min_alpha - Min. Alpha overlay (transparency)
    drapi_smokegrenade_colors_max_alpha - Max. Alpha overlay (transparency)
    drapi_smokegrenade_colors_mod - 0=Access Flag / 1=Random Colors

III - Configs

Code:
    "SmokeColors"
    {
    	"SmokeColors"
    	{
    			"SmokeColors"
    		{
    			//				FILE | PARTICLE | SCREEN COLOR

"0"					" | explosion_smokegrenade | 64, 64, 64"										// DON'T EDIT/DELETE THIS
    			"1"					"smoke_colors_red | explosion_smokegrenade_base_red | 166, 21, 21"				        //RED
    			"2"					"smoke_colors_green | explosion_smokegrenade_base_green | 42, 133, 2"					//GREEN
    			"3"					"smoke_colors_blue | explosion_smokegrenade_base_blue | 51, 102, 218"					//BLUE
    			"4"					"smoke_colors_pink | explosion_smokegrenade_base_pink | 230, 8, 1701"					//PINK
    			"5"					"smoke_colors_orange | explosion_smokegrenade_base_orange | 181, 96, 13"				//ORANGE
    			"6"					"smoke_colors_black | explosion_smokegrenade_base_black | 0, 0, 0"						//BLACK
    			"7"					"smoke_colors_lime | explosion_smokegrenade_base_lime | 50, 255, 50"					//LIME
    			"8"					"smoke_colors_cyan | explosion_smokegrenade_base_cyan | 0, 255, 255"					//CYAN
    			"9"					"smoke_colors_yellow | explosion_smokegrenade_base_yellow | 255, 255, 0"				//YELLOW
    			"10"				        "smoke_colors_water_effect | explosion_smokegrenade_base_water_effect | 153, 255, 204"	        //WATER
    		}

//DON'T FORGET TO ADD A SENTENCE ON THE TRANSLATION FILE. OR THE COLOR WILL NOT APPEAR IN THE MENU.
    		"SmokeColorsAccess"
    		{
    			//EXAMPLE
    			//"0"
    			//{
    				//"flags"			"steamid"									         // flag for use the smoke color(public, vip, admin, steamid)

//"SteamIDs"													// or steamids allowed to use the smoke color(can be use with steamid, vip or admin flags)
    				//{
    							//"0"		"STEAM_1:1:448991"
    				//}

//}

"0"
    			{
    				"flags"			"public"										// flag for use the smoke color (public, vip, admin, steamid)

"SteamIDs"														// or steamids allowed to use the smoke color(can be use with steamid, vip or admin flags)
    				{
    				}

}

"1"
    			{
    				"flags"			"public"										// flag for use the smoke color(public, vip, admin, steamid)

"SteamIDs"														// or steamids allowed to use the smoke color(can be use with steamid, vip or admin flags)
    				{
    				}

}
    			"2"
    			{
    				"flags"			"public"										// flag for use the smoke color (public, vip, admin, steamid)

{
    				}

}
    			"3"
    			{

{
    				}

}
    			"4"
    			{

{
    				}

}
    			"5"
    			{

{
    				}

}
    			"6"
    			{

{
    				}

}
    			"7"
    			{

{
    				}

}
    			"8"
    			{

{
    				}

}
    			"9"
    			{

{
    				}

}
    			"10"
    			{

{
    				}

}
    		}
    	}
    }
    SmokeColors part here you add you .pcf file, the particle name to precache and the color for the overlay screen.
    All informations/files will be automaticaly downloaded and precached

SmokeColorsAccess set the access for the color.
    - Admin and/or steamid
    - Vip and/or steamid
    - Steamid
    - Public

DON'T FORGET TO ADD A SENTENCE ON THE TRANSLATION FILE OR THE COLOR WILL NOT APPEAR IN THE MENU.

IV - Colors

smoke_colors_black.pcf
    smoke_colors_blue.pcf
    smoke_colors_cyan.pcf
    smoke_colors_green.pcf
    smoke_colors_lime.pcf
    smoke_colors_orange.pcf
    smoke_colors_pink.pcf
    smoke_colors_red.pcf
    smoke_colors_water_effect.pcf
    smoke_colors_yellow.pcf

The Water Effect is a example of what you can do !
    I will not do others colors on my free time or for free anymore!

V - Screenshots & Videos
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd5V...52g-9t&index=1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b2H...56zTzlsF52g-9t

Red

Blue

Orange

VI - What is possible?
    You can mix 2 colors by particle. The smokegrenade contain 5 particles. So you can actually set 10 differents colors is the same smoke.
    You can also set the transparency and lot of settings...

VII - Changelogs
    Code:
    V1.3.5
    -Fixed bug that you were undetectable with the function who dispatch the effect(invisible smoke).
    -Fixed when you could see your enemy on radar or his name through the smoke.
    -Added Russian and finnish translations.

V1.3.4
    -Added one tradition chinese translation sentence.
    -Added one admin command: !sm_sf <#userid|name> will force the default smoke for the player(just in case).

V1.3.3
    - Added one translation sentence.
    - Possibility to choose your color with chat trigger(smokepink, !smokepink or /smokepink). 3 chat style(with ! or / or without anything before). 
    The command will be set like that: 
    EX1 :explosion_smokegrenade_base_pink = pink = smoke + pink = smokepink.
    EX2 :explosion_smokegrenade_base_water_effect = water_effect = watereffect = smoke + watereffect = smokewatereffect.
    - Check the invisble smoke for the Random colors mod (drapi_smokegrenade_colors_mod 1).

V1.3.2
    - Detect invisible smoke and replace by default smoke.

V1.3.1
    -Added !retry if client doesn't see smoke first time.

V1.3.0
    -Don't use info_particle_system anymore.
    -Color smoke is the preference you selected.
    -If client download for the fist time, color smoke will be enable next map(temporary method).

V1.2.4
    -Force precache make client crash. So If you connect for the first time a retry will be force.Enjoy CSGO bugs!

V1.2.3
    -Detect when a molotov is throwed on the smoke.

V1.2.2
    -Precache the effect name particles.
    -Added Polish translation.
    -Added Traditional Chinese translation.
    -Added more smoke colors on the config file.
    -Added more .pcf files.

V1.2.1
    -Minors changes(config file and code).

V1.2.0
    -Fixed the precache particles.
    -Fixed smoke/screen effect doesn't disappears when they should.
    -Added random colors in the menu (the colors chosen randomly will depend on your config file).
    -Added one sentence translation.
    -Optimized the code.

V1.1.1
    - Fixed a little mistake.

V1.1.0
    - Added clients preferences.
    - Added Access mod and Random colors mod.
    - Added translation file.
    - Added Screen effects
    - Added config file.

VIII - Credits
    Miu for the Math part.
    RedSword for the optimisation part.
    Psychonic to find a way to precache particles. - Crash client.
    rogeraabbccdd for Traditional Chinese translations.
    Spyrek for Polish translations.
    Apina for Russian and finnish translations.

GIT
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip drapi_smokegrenade_colors_V1.3.1.zip (98.7 KB, 670 views)
    File Type: zip drapi_smokegrenade_colors_V1.3.2.zip (108.8 KB, 405 views)
    File Type: zip drapi_smokegrenade_colors_V1.3.3.zip (112.9 KB, 362 views)
    File Type: zip drapi_smokegrenade_colors_V1.3.4.zip (113.2 KB, 423 views)
    File Type: zip drapi_smokegrenade_colors_V1.3.5.zip (113.1 KB, 4599 views)

Last edited by Dr. Api; 06-29-2016 at 12:44.
    Hallucinogenic Troll
    Old 06-17-2015 , 10:15   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
    Reply With Quote #2

Okay, since you are doing this (great job btw), is it possible to make an override? If you change to a custom.pcf, I think you can do that to specific flags (if you don't have the required flag, it goes to the default particle on the pcf).
    Great plugin btw, I love your work.
    If you think its useless to add an override (kids on my community love everything, and I have near to 100 VIPs, so explains this suggestion).
    Dr. Api
    BANNED
    Old 06-17-2015 , 10:16   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
    Reply With Quote #3

Tried multicolors quickly

Dr. Api
    BANNED
    Old 06-17-2015 , 10:17   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hallucinogenic Troll View Post
    Okay, since you are doing this (great job btw), is it possible to make an override? If you change to a custom.pcf, I think you can do that to specific flags (if you don't have the required flag, it goes to the default particle on the pcf).
    Great plugin btw, I love your work.
    If you think its useless to add an override (kids on my community love everything, and I have near to 100 VIPs, so explains this suggestion).
    An override its on the code plugins not on the .pcf and yes I can do it.
    Hallucinogenic Troll
    Old 06-17-2015 , 10:19   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dr. Api View Post
    An override its on the code plugins not on the .pcf
    Sry, I doesn't to mean like that.
    I was talking if is possible to change the color only to certain flags (I just found out that everything is possible on SourceMod, even with some limits on CS:GO o.O)

Last edited by Hallucinogenic Troll; 06-17-2015 at 10:21.
    Dr. Api
    BANNED
    Old 06-17-2015 , 10:20   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
    Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hallucinogenic Troll View Post
    Sry, I doenst to mean that.
    About the flag, if is possible to change the color only to certain flags (I just found out that everything is possible on SourceMod, even with some limits on CS:GO o.O)
    Yes you can change the color with the flags, everything it's possible.
    belouga
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 06-17-2015 , 11:16   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
    Reply With Quote #7

Bien jouer Api. ;)
    my11
    Old 06-17-2015 , 11:44   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
    Reply With Quote #8

works well
    Old 06-17-2015 , 11:59   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
    Reply With Quote #9

Dr. Api my good sir you are on a roll! Thank you for these awesome plugins!
    Old 06-17-2015 , 12:09   Re: [CS:GO] - Grenade smoke colors | Finally avaiblable !!
    Reply With Quote #10

Welcome everybody! Happy to see you happy