12% 

Best settings for SMAC in TF2

Post New Thread Reply   

TwOzCaR
Old 08-12-2011 , 15:03   Re: Best settings for SMAC in TF2
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoD-Tony View Post
Whoa, this part shouldn't be changed at all. It's there because of the way that the angles need to be calculated.

Code:
/*     Using these values as an example:     vLastAngles = -179     vAngles = 170 */ /*     GetVectorDistance( ) will return 349 in this case,     but the player didn't do such a large spin. */ fAngleDiff = GetVectorDistance(vLastAngles, vAngles); // The max a player could snap is 180, and the above case is accounted for here. if (fAngleDiff > 180)     fAngleDiff = (fAngleDiff - 360) * -1;      // Player snapped 11 degrees.

I probably should have commented the code as I went along, but this went from a small test case to SMAC pretty quickly.
hehe =) but i was desperate and wanted the aimbot detection to be more aggressive but i change it back then,

but its funny as i aint got one false detection yet, but ok its an war server, so the player amount is not that big
TwOzCaR
Old 08-12-2011 , 15:03   Re: Best settings for SMAC in TF2
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_BoG View Post
Just got my first false-positive.. I guess i should set it up to 30 or higher?
lets try to set it higher now, and wait a moment too see if false detections occur.
TwOzCaR
Old 08-12-2011 , 15:04   Re: Best settings for SMAC in TF2
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintK View Post
I only changed the 45.0 value to 25.0 - and that is definitely, confirmed to low. It had "Deviation: 31°" where that client is 100% clean.
maybe a deviation at 32° is better then?
Mike_BoG
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-13-2011 , 05:16   Re: Best settings for SMAC in TF2
Reply With Quote #34

I've changed it to 32 here. I'll see if it catches anymore aimbotters. Btw, the false positive was a heavy with uber-reactions lol. I doub't it'll actually catch anyone now tho.

Last edited by Mike_BoG; 08-13-2011 at 05:18.
TwOzCaR
Old 08-13-2011 , 05:29   Re: Best settings for SMAC in TF2
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
I've changed it to 32 here. I'll see if it catches anymore aimbotters. Btw, the false positive was a heavy with uber-reactions lol. I doub't it'll actually catch anyone now tho.
good information maybe tony need to make an ignore line to this effect in the game then, mine is at 15° still without any false detection
Mike_BoG
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-25-2011 , 04:28   Re: Best settings for SMAC in TF2
Reply With Quote #36

It stills detect people for using the Heavy and turning around killing someone. Should i set it to default?
And what is a "spinhack" i've seen people getting a ban for it, and then they appeal the ban in SourceBans telling me they didn't know what a spinhack was..
TwOzCaR
Old 08-25-2011 , 10:52   Re: Best settings for SMAC in TF2
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
It stills detect people for using the Heavy and turning around killing someone. Should i set it to default?
And what is a "spinhack" i've seen people getting a ban for it, and then they appeal the ban in SourceBans telling me they didn't know what a spinhack was..
a spinhack is a cheat which makes the player turn around when others see him, but his aim doesn't spin.

i think the smac developers need to make an exception as heavy then