Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Fix for rcon crash exploit?

Post New Thread Reply   

shustas
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-18-2009 , 17:11   Re: Fix for rcon crash exploit?
Reply With Quote #31

rcon_address ip:port; rcon_password 123; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s; rcon say s;

This not working. From hlsw rcon say or any rcon command spam is not working. Dont see any other way to do something
Old 08-18-2009 , 17:35   Re: Fix for rcon crash exploit?
Reply With Quote #32

Because its not a say command that does it? And please dont ask how to do it on a public forum. While im sure its already described here, the last thing we need is more info for people to do it. If you dont know, thats a good thing.
shustas
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-19-2009 , 00:37   Re: Fix for rcon crash exploit?
Reply With Quote #33

thats ok, im not asking how, im just saying its not working. Say command was just example. The idea is simple, but i could not reproduce the crash.
Old 08-19-2009 , 11:04   Re: Fix for rcon crash exploit?
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzaard View Post
I am not real sure how HLSW works but could it be that someone is monitoring your server using HLSW and accidently entered a password so it keeps trying to use it?
Maybe you can used the IP address of the exploiter and see if its one of your players. I monitor your server using HLSW but I didnt input any passwords and My IP address starts with 68.x.x.x
No. This person told us he was crashing the servers and wasn't going to stop until we met his demands. HAH