Yes 4 57.14%
No 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

If or When upon release

Post New Thread Reply   

RajukaX
Old 10-29-2004 , 16:20   If or When upon release
Reply With Quote #1

Well i was wondering when you decide to release if...Anyway when you decide to release a version of this wonderful peice..Will it be stable and tested or will you release a version for the people to test for stabality.

Also look at my ping booster already in works!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg darkwarriorshadosbooster.jpg (61.9 KB, 427 views)
Send a message via AIM to RajukaX Send a message via MSN to RajukaX Send a message via Yahoo to RajukaX
BAILOPAN
Old 10-29-2004 , 17:52  
Reply With Quote #2

what
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 10-29-2004 , 18:36  
Reply With Quote #3

I'm wondering about the validity of that picture. Either HL has a built in pingbooster, or you manged to steal the hl-sdk from valve.
Old 10-29-2004 , 19:55  
Reply With Quote #4

Dang, I thought I'd have the first pingbooster. Oh well, I can still be the first one to release it. I just have some final touches to put on it.

\malex\
Attached Images
File Type: jpg megasecret.jpg (36.5 KB, 374 views)
RajukaX
Old 10-29-2004 , 22:35  
Reply With Quote #5

Nice Male All The Settings Aren't To Different In Source Just Some Modifications And No I Don't Have A Stolen Sdk Nor Does Male I'm Sure..i Made A 3rd Party Hook Olny Uses 200 Kb Of Ram Allowing A Ping Boost.also Male Did You Exp. Any Type Problems Well Doing It I Didn't Until I Try To Push To 500...but 255 Is Near More Then Enough
Send a message via AIM to RajukaX Send a message via MSN to RajukaX Send a message via Yahoo to RajukaX
imported_malex
Old 10-29-2004 , 22:47  
Reply With Quote #6

My nick is malex. How difficult is it type out all 5 letters? As for pushing it far past 300, I'll have to try it on a better computer, this one isn't all that fast.

\malex\
RajukaX
Old 10-30-2004 , 10:11  
Reply With Quote #7

Yeah it all comes down to the processor speed mostly because i seen some issues on my p4 2.0..its not to bad but I'm getting a IBM xeon server soon so i will see how it goes from there.As for the ram yeah that contributes alot after people start to pile into server =P

Also i just get some issues were pings jump around thats about it sometimes even big lag spikes. Then trying to get past 512 i think it is in FPS is impossible i think its the max sadly uneeded to have a cap in the hlds.