Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Questions about GSLT Tokens

Post New Thread Reply   

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-02-2020 , 17:53   Re: Questions about GSLT Tokens
Reply With Quote #11

I didn't particularly see a problem, I've been using tokenstash for a long time, even after the tokens are gone. Soon I'll buy more, I don't like using my steam very much to create tokens, you never know what the valve thinks.

The question is that, as the valve does not apply ban anymore, people think it is bad that the site where they buy tokens removes their tokens so to speak. And as you said yourself, almost the majority took the tokens free and wanted it to stay forever.

I even thought that when steam stopped with the tokens bans, I really believed that these sites would make some change, even if it is to remove a token by ip every month. Anyway, just my opinion.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 09-02-2020 at 17:54.
Neuro Toxin
Veteran Member
Old 09-02-2020 , 18:17   Re: Questions about GSLT Tokens
Reply With Quote #12

Personally i provided 1 free token to each new user until June last year as the main account filled and I couldnt afford to run the service for free. It costs me money and effort for each account (1000 tokens). I reduced all the pricing back in early 2018. It wouldn't surprise me if some sites pushed fake bans over the last three years.