Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CSGO Server "missing map maps... bsp disconnecting " Error

Post New Thread Reply   

jeremy15n
Old 05-12-2020 , 23:50   CSGO Server "missing map maps... bsp disconnecting " Error
Reply With Quote #1

So I have a CS:GO Server that im trying to allow a map (de_cbble_pro-mod) to be played on my server and I did everything I could with the fastdl linking to my webserver, having the map .bsp in the /maps folder, zipping it bzip2, sv_downloadurl "LINK", sv_allowdownload 1, sv_allowupload 1 in the server.cfg. I have tried almost everything with the server for troubleshooting wise and I am all out of option. If there is anyone that could help it would be greatly appreciated! (It's not because file size is too big btw)
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-13-2020 , 01:09   Re: CSGO Server "missing map maps... bsp disconnecting " Error
Reply With Quote #2

You never need sv_allowdownload or sv_allowupload set to 1, set those to 0 when using fast download.

If it's failing to download, your console will output a failed to download message. You need to make sure the structure is correct, which in most cases is why it's failing to download.
jeremy15n
Old 05-13-2020 , 01:26   Re: CSGO Server "missing map maps... bsp disconnecting " Error
Reply With Quote #3

I did set that already and I have solved the problem and it was the downloadurl thing. It was set to http://websitename.com/maps and setting it too http://websitename.com worked because it went through 2 maps directories "/maps/maps"