Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working

Post New Thread Reply   

orudie
Old 08-25-2013 , 13:27   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #11

this seemed to work for classic casual game mode, but not for classic competitive.
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-25-2013 , 20:58   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #12

In your 'plugins' folder, make sure you don't have mapchooser.smx, nextmap.smx, rockthevote.smx, or randomcycle.smx if you want to use CS:GO's map chooser... I run the CS:GO Competitive server with default game CVars (from the gameserver*.cfg files) and the CS:GO map chooser works fine.
Old 08-26-2013 , 10:34   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #13

Actually, it wasn't working with competitive gamemode when I was using the workshop maps like this

+game_type 0 +game_mode 1 +host_workshop_collection 125499818 +workshop_start_map 125488374 -authkey MYKEY

SO I stopped using the workshop and its working fine now.
Wrangler
Old 05-29-2014 , 13:54   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #14

has there been a definitive solution to this? I have the same issue. Already in teh disabled folder are: mapchooser.smx, Nextmap.smx, rockthevote.smx, funvotes.smx and randomcycle.smx.

The issue i am having is identical to the one the OP presented.
kills
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-29-2014 , 15:02   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #15

See you there is no copy of the plugin both disable and acttive, another problem I do not see where it is.
If a plugin exists to disable and active folder this plugins it works, delete it from the active and let only disable folder.
Wrangler
Old 05-29-2014 , 15:13   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #16

All of those files are only in the disabled folder. They are not in the /csgo/addons/sourcemod/plugins folder.

It just happened again. The vote settled on de_vertigo but the server changed to de_train. Its inconvenient but it something that should work.

Is there somewhere else I should be looking? have I disabled something that I should't have?

Last edited by Wrangler; 05-29-2014 at 15:16.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-29-2014 , 16:16   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrangler View Post
All of those files are only in the disabled folder. They are not in the /csgo/addons/sourcemod/plugins folder.

It just happened again. The vote settled on de_vertigo but the server changed to de_train. Its inconvenient but it something that should work.

Is there somewhere else I should be looking? have I disabled something that I should't have?
Out of curiosity, what plugins are running? (i.e. sm plugins list)
Old 05-29-2014 , 16:40   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #18

Sourcemod and the advertisements 0.6 plug-in. I have a clean and fresh install of CS:GO from last week and aside from teh advertisement plug-in nothing has been added.

I should add that it DOESN'T always ignore the map voting. I am unable to predict or anticipate when it will though.

Last edited by Wrangler; 05-29-2014 at 16:43.
Wrangler
Old 05-30-2014 , 00:13   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #19

No ideas? There has to be something out of place if this is happening, no?
connielingus
Old 10-05-2014 , 18:35   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #20

Check the next reply, I had the same issue, added the lines in the net reply and hey presto, end of map vote works. Hope it helps

Last edited by connielingus; 10-06-2014 at 04:39.