Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Hostage Pushing

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Fun Stuff        Approver:   Johnny got his gun (102)
ts2do
Old 05-30-2004 , 03:19   Hostage Pushing
Reply With Quote #1

This plugin allows terrorists to, once again, be able to push hostages around
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (hostagepush.sma - 4166 views - 1.2 KB)

Last edited by ts2do; 08-07-2007 at 19:53.
Send a message via AIM to ts2do
MP5Navyboy
Old 05-30-2004 , 03:52  
Reply With Quote #2

Wow i asked for it and I got it, and its not even christmas... Goodie, goodie, goodie. I cant wait to try this,,,,,oh oh, I messed myself cuz I was too excited. Thx ts2do after i clean up im gunna install this.

Navyboy

Well it works great but can you make it so they will follow you like they used to. I used to be a hostie hiding whore. Some thing did nt get changed for the better.
Send a message via AIM to MP5Navyboy
Cool438
Old 05-30-2004 , 11:19  
Reply With Quote #3

Yeah I want it so the terrorists can move the hostages also.
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 05-30-2004 , 12:27  
Reply With Quote #4

hmm... is this so u press the use(e) button and u can pull them. Or do u just push them to where u want them to go. (Remember, the CT Radar knows where they are...)
Veteran Member
Old 05-30-2004 , 13:06  
Reply With Quote #5

No this is the "bump into them and they move" version. Kind of like when you grope a girl and she moves in the opposite direction to you Burnzy.
ts2do
Old 05-30-2004 , 14:07  
Reply With Quote #6

well if sum1 told me that I was supposed to have a use and follow portion I would do it
Send a message via AIM to ts2do
ts2do
Old 05-30-2004 , 14:15  
Reply With Quote #7

K here's the version that will allow hostages to follow terrorists
jus wait, I 4got to test if the hostage is close
there fixed

I also made it so when a player lets go of use, they will be set to follow
Once again (another edit ) I made the additional follow stuff for terrorists with use [e] to only work for terrorists

lol once again updated
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (hostagepush.sma - 679 views - 946 Bytes)
Veteran Member
Old 05-30-2004 , 23:33  
Reply With Quote #8

gj bro am gonna test it right now.
Veteran Member
Old 05-31-2004 , 06:49  
Reply With Quote #9

Cool, you have a typo in there though
Code:
ublic client_PreThink ( id ) {
Cool438
Old 06-01-2004 , 16:32  
Reply With Quote #10

Your plugin (the second one with the terrorist follow) has these errors while compiling.

Code:
Small compiler 2.1.0		Copyright (c) 1997-2002, ITB CompuPhase

/home/users/amxmodx/compiler/include/amxmodx.inc(121) : warning 219: local variable "x" shadows a variable at a preceding level
/home/users/amxmodx/compiler/include/amxmodx.inc(242) : warning 219: local variable "origin" shadows a variable at a preceding level
/home/users/amxmodx/compiler/include/amxmodx.inc(449) : warning 219: local variable "origin" shadows a variable at a preceding level
/home/users/amxmodx/compiler/include/amxmodx.inc(451) : warning 219: local variable "x" shadows a variable at a preceding level
/home/users/amxmodx/compiler/include/amxmodx.inc(452) : warning 219: local variable "x" shadows a variable at a preceding level
/home/users/amxmodx/compiler/include/amxmodx.inc(453) : warning 219: local variable "x" shadows a variable at a preceding level
/home/users/amxmodx/compiler/include/amxmodx.inc(454) : warning 219: local variable "x" shadows a variable at a preceding level
/home/users/amxmodx/compiler/include/amxmodx.inc(455) : warning 219: local variable "x" shadows a variable at a preceding level
/home/users/amxmodx/compiler/include/amxmodx.inc(456) : warning 219: local variable "x" shadows a variable at a preceding level
/home/users/amxmodx/compiler/include/amxmodx.inc(457) : warning 219: local variable "x" shadows a variable at a preceding level
/home/users/amxmodx/compiler/include/amxmodx.inc(458) : warning 219: local variable "x" shadows a variable at a preceding level
/home/users/amxmodx/compiler/include/engine.inc(122) : warning 219: local variable "origin" shadows a variable at a preceding level
/home/users/amxmodx/compiler/include/engine.inc(215) : warning 219: local variable "origin" shadows a variable at a preceding level
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php4wHMgm.sma(5) : error 017: undefined symbol "is_hostage"
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php4wHMgm.sma(6) : warning 219: local variable "origin" shadows a variable at a preceding level
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php4wHMgm.sma(9) : warning 219: local variable "x" shadows a variable at a preceding level
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php4wHMgm.sma(29) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "origin"
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php4wHMgm.sma(29) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "x"

1 Error.

Read the errors above. Your plugin failed to compile. Make sure it is has the correct #includes.