Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

reserved slots plugin

Post New Thread Reply   

R3GULAToR
Old 09-01-2009 , 18:58   reserved slots plugin
Reply With Quote #1

i'm looking for the reserved slots plugin that will kick and redirect a player that doesn't have a reserved slot to one of our other server if a reserved slot holder connects to the server , i know i have seen this plugin somewhere before, but i cant find it. any help is greatly appreciated
relaX_skullz
Old 09-02-2009 , 02:06   Re: reserved slots plugin
Reply With Quote #2

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=29886

Read..
silentt
Old 09-02-2009 , 02:57   Re: reserved slots plugin
Reply With Quote #3

correct me if im wrong but I dont think xredirect can redirect players to servers automatically if there is no more slots but the reserved slots.
tomashaker4e
Old 09-02-2009 , 08:00   Re: reserved slots plugin
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentt View Post
correct me if im wrong but I dont think xredirect can redirect players to servers automatically if there is no more slots but the reserved slots.
It can redict, i thinck you can make that happend with a cvar
R3GULAToR
Old 09-02-2009 , 08:14   Re: reserved slots plugin
Reply With Quote #5

i already have x rediect and no it wont do what i need .and i don't think you get what im looking for .
example player 1 is in my server but does not have a reserved slot and its full 18/18
player 2 tries to connect to the server and has a reserved slot issued to them , plugin will then kick player 1 or redirect them to one of the other servers
relaX_skullz
Old 09-02-2009 , 10:17   Re: reserved slots plugin
Reply With Quote #6

Th tomas

We are so lazy... Ok I'll do the hard part...

Code:
Server List File:

The file is in ini format. The section name is the server name. The keys here are used to set server properties and override general CVAR settings, e.g. you can have manual redirect (the menu) enabled but still disable it for a single server by setting nomanual=1 for that server in the server list file.
The following keys are recognized:
  • address = server address (can be IP or DNS name)
  • localaddress = the server address the server has on it's local network - only neccessary to be specified, when players also can connect to the server from a local network
  • port = server port - a value between 1025 and 65536, default 27015
  • cmdbackup = defines how often the UDP request is resent to the server (with redirect_check_method > 0), default 2
  • noauto = 1 disables automatic redirection to that server regardless of what redirect_auto is set to, 0 means controlled by redirect_auto default is 0
  • nomanual = 1 disables manual redirection to that server regardless of what redirect_manual is set to, 0 means controlled by redirect_manual default is 0
  • nodisplay = if this is set to 1 it will hide the server from the /server list and announcements, default 0
  • adminslots = if this is set to 1 the plugin will redirect only people with reserved slot there if it's e.g. 12/13 players on the target server, default 0
  • password = the password that is needed to connect to the server, default <none>
  • publicpassword = if set to 1, all players can connect to passworded servers, when set to 0 only admins, default 0
I think thats what you're looking for, just set it ti 2 if you have 2 reserved slots and it will redirect people if 18/20 players are on the server..
Hope I helped, cheers

Last edited by relaX_skullz; 09-02-2009 at 10:20.
silentt
Old 09-02-2009 , 11:36   Re: reserved slots plugin
Reply With Quote #7

ah, so there it is. I was wrong, howerver it really didnt look like anyone else knew what he was talking about expect for relaX_skullz now. Theres your plugin, not sure if you need the extra redirection stuff, cause if you dont I can still make this but if that works then go ahead and use that