Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta

Post New Thread Reply   

SirLamer
Old 01-13-2010 , 13:10   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #271

I have just tested the latest build and it works for me.

I am guessing that you are using a custom named Jukebox connection that is not named "jukebox". The change log notes that the named connection feature has changed, and you have to either set up the default connection for Jukebox or name your named connection "jukebox" and nothing else.

Remember to always review the change log!

Plugins: Jukebox for Source
willy1234x1
Old 01-13-2010 , 17:45   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #272

Nope my database is named jukebox.

Code:
    "jukebox"
    {
        "driver"            "default"
        "host"                "localhost"
        "database"            "jukebox"
        "user"                "jukebox"
        "pass"                "xxxxxx"
        //"timeout"            "0"
        //"port"            "0"
    }
rtil
Old 01-13-2010 , 17:47   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #273

unless you're hosting jukebox on the same server the host should be the ip of the remote server, and if you're on shared hosting there's usually a prefix before database & usernames
willy1234x1
Old 01-13-2010 , 18:01   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #274

Found the error source. It's on my webserver. I updated everything to 0.5.3.1 so I don't know where it's really coming from, I know for a fact I ran the MySQL import in PHPMyAdmin.

Code:
SQL Error [256] (1054) Unknown column 'uploaded' in 'field list'
Query : SELECT id, md5, uploaded FROM jb_tracks WHERE id IN (1655) ORDER  BY FIELD(id,1655) LIMIT 100
On line 104 in file /query.php , PHP 5.3.0 (WINNT)
Aborting...

Last edited by willy1234x1; 01-13-2010 at 18:10.
SirLamer
Old 01-13-2010 , 20:19   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #275

I think you skipped some of the SQL upgrade scripts. What version of Jukebox were you running before you updated?

Prior to version 0.5.0.0, there was a separate table for keeping track of the remote FTP server feature. In version 0.5.0.0, the data was merged with the main tracks table.

You need to run the SQL upgrade scripts in sequence from whatever version you had to 0.5.3.1.

Remember that the upgrade script to get to 0.5.0.0 is actually a special PHP script that takes awhile to run. Put it in your Jukebox's base folder and run it. Let it go until it shows a message, and keep running it until it says "complete".

Remember that if I'm wrong about what version you're upgrading from, don't run these upgrades and I can have a look.

willy1234x1
Old 01-13-2010 , 20:28   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLamer View Post
I think you skipped some of the SQL upgrade scripts. What version of Jukebox were you running before you updated?

Prior to version 0.5.0.0, there was a separate table for keeping track of the remote FTP server feature. In version 0.5.0.0, the data was merged with the main tracks table.

You need to run the SQL upgrade scripts in sequence from whatever version you had to 0.5.3.1.

Remember that the upgrade script to get to 0.5.0.0 is actually a special PHP script that takes awhile to run. Put it in your Jukebox's base folder and run it. Let it go until it shows a message, and keep running it until it says "complete".

Remember that if I'm wrong about what version you're upgrading from, don't run these upgrades and I can have a look.
I believe I was on the most recent of the Web versions.

**EDIT**

I fixed my issues. Nothing to worry about here.

Last edited by willy1234x1; 01-14-2010 at 05:19. Reason: Issues fixed.
willy1234x1
Old 01-14-2010 , 13:26   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #277

Thought I fixed it, looks like encoding broke during the import well according to PHPMyAdmin, it's definitely broken for the MD5's.

My file names are looking like
http://jukebox.uisservers.com\/tracks//
/
.k(3]߿o.mp3

Last edited by willy1234x1; 01-14-2010 at 13:53.
SirLamer
Old 01-14-2010 , 14:07   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #278

This is just more evidence that you skipped the SQL update to version 0.5.0.0. Either you are updating from an old version or when you installed Jukebox's database you installed an older version of it.

willy1234x1
Old 01-14-2010 , 14:08   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLamer View Post
This is just more evidence that you skipped the SQL update to version 0.5.0.0. Either you are updating from an old version or when you installed Jukebox's database you installed an older version of it.
Unfortunately I was trying to update someone else's work. :/ Now I've got a lot more work to fix their laziness. I wonder if I can keep all the music and still fix it. Is it possible that you could add a version number to the web side of things that displays at the footer?

Last edited by willy1234x1; 01-14-2010 at 14:13.
SirLamer
Old 01-14-2010 , 18:26   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #280

That is a good idea and something I will add.

BTW, assuming you only ran the upgrade script for 0.5.2.0 to 0.5.3.1, it is safe and appropriate to go back and run the other ones. Remember that the first PHP one is special and needs to be executed via the web browser.

If they installed the latest version but then put on an old SQL script and started uploading MP3s, then I think the MD5 data will be corrupted and unrecoverable, in which case you might be in trouble.

Perhaps I'll remove old SQL database versions from the distribution. However, the version numbers are clearly marked.