Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[HL2:DM] Official Roleplay V2.4.1

Post New Thread Reply   

britney901
Old 10-11-2008 , 04:45   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.2 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #41

i can give you my database, except that its not really complete yet with all the stuff.
all i need to do is to make the NPCs (vendors) to sell the items, instead of buying them, if you can help me, then you have my database.

Deal ?
britney901
Old 10-11-2008 , 05:21   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.2 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #42

sm_createnpc 1 kleiner 2

after i make the npc, and i add items for him, why would he only buy them?
how do you make it so he will sell the items ?
Abaliini
Old 10-11-2008 , 05:43   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.2 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #43

Hmm, i got the same problem. My NPC's only buy.. I havent edited anything..
wmchris
Old 10-11-2008 , 18:03   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.2 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #44

arrrghs youre correct. 1 is banker, 2 is selling 3 is buying.. ill have to fix the fix
britney901
Old 10-11-2008 , 18:36   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.2 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #45

i cant wait to install the new fix
ill tell you if something goes wrong again
thanks
britney901
Old 10-11-2008 , 19:04   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.2 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #46

ok, its working perfectly

thank you very much,
i really love your script
Dusk99
Old 10-11-2008 , 20:28   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.2 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #47

First off, awesome mod. It's just what I was looking for in an RP.

Now, I'm having two problems. The first, and my main concern, is that nothing is saving. I'll go onto my server, play for a bit, change some admin settings (like remove some jobs), set my job, bank some money, etc. Then I'll leave, and when I rejoin nothing at all saved. It's as if I started fresh. What's causing that and how can I fix it? I'm running sourcemod and I have myself set as admin.

The second problem is smaller. I'm having trouble creating jobs. It will show that the job is created, but then it doesn't show up in the job list, and it's not usable with sm_employ. Now, I was using id numbers that weren't used. An example is that I tried to make a Police Sniper job, and set it for ID 12 in the admin menu. it showed that it was created, yet it wasn't. Do I need to use an existing slot, or is something wrong here?

I'd appreciate any help!
Pure_Stunts
Old 10-11-2008 , 20:59   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.2 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #48

I have not been able to fix my problem yet, its still not allowing me to join the server.

I re-installed everything, and found i missed a couple of things with meta mod and sourcemod, i didn't instal sourceop this time.

To get this plugin to work am i supposed to add it in the:
\addons\metamod\metaplugins.ini

What should I do

My Stunts Make The World Of Gaming A Little Better Or Worse!
britney901
Old 10-12-2008 , 01:35   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.2 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #49

@dusk, did you restart the map ?

from what ive seen in the rpmain.sp , you have to edit the job, so that the cop gets the crosbow, or something like that
Dusk99
Old 10-12-2008 , 01:45   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.2 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by britney901 View Post
@dusk, did you restart the map ?

from what ive seen in the rpmain.sp , you have to edit the job, so that the cop gets the crosbow, or something like that
Yes. I've reset the map, as well as reinstalled the mod. Frankly, the jobs aren't a real issue. It would be nice to add/remove them at will, but I don't care that much. My main issue is the saving. Obviously, it's unplayable without the saving, as everyone would start fresh each time they join.

Everything in-game works; It just doesn't save.