Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

MapChooser Extended 1.10.2 (Updated 2014-02-05)

Post New Thread Reply   

Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-02-2013 , 18:37   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.9.3 (Updated 2012-06-23)
Reply With Quote #501

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas320 View Post
Is there any possibility that the plugin auto adjusts the votes regarding the amount of players on the server?
So if 10 players are on the server it shows small maps in the votes and if there are a lot of players online that it shows medium-large maps in the votes.

This would be a very cool feature.
There aren't really any plans for that. Having said that, Ultimate MapChooser supports it, but UMC is a bit more complicated to set up than this plugin is.

Last edited by Powerlord; 04-02-2013 at 18:38.
Lukas320
Old 04-04-2013 , 16:45   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.9.3 (Updated 2012-06-23)
Reply With Quote #502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
There aren't really any plans for that. Having said that, Ultimate MapChooser supports it, but UMC is a bit more complicated to set up than this plugin is.
Okay thanx! And what is exactly the difference between extended mapchooser and UMC?
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-04-2013 , 17:01   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.9.3 (Updated 2012-06-23)
Reply With Quote #503

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas320 View Post
Okay thanx! And what is exactly the difference between extended mapchooser and UMC?
MapChooser Extended was built by Zuko as a drop-in replacement for the SourceMod MapChooser and does things certain ways to maintain compatibility.

UMC has more features, but it's more complicated to set up as you need to build an entirely new map list (umc_mapcycle.txt) for it. And figure out which modules you need.

Last edited by Powerlord; 04-04-2013 at 17:09.
exactprecisions
Old 04-04-2013 , 23:34   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.9.3 (Updated 2012-06-23)
Reply With Quote #504

The end of the match next map vote doesn't appear to work. The vote is cast, people vote and one does win and it announces it is setting the "nextlevel" values in the main chat but once the match restarts, its the same map. rtv works but I'm not sure what language these are written in. Is the same call used for rtv as used for the winner of the end of the match vote that is cast? Please keep in mind I'm new to game servers, sourcemod and configurations. I am a programmer but I know web languages like PHP, Javascript, markups and the such.

Last edited by exactprecisions; 04-04-2013 at 23:36.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-05-2013 , 10:14   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.9.3 (Updated 2012-06-23)
Reply With Quote #505

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactprecisions View Post
The end of the match next map vote doesn't appear to work. The vote is cast, people vote and one does win and it announces it is setting the "nextlevel" values in the main chat but once the match restarts, its the same map. rtv works but I'm not sure what language these are written in. Is the same call used for rtv as used for the winner of the end of the match vote that is cast? Please keep in mind I'm new to game servers, sourcemod and configurations. I am a programmer but I know web languages like PHP, Javascript, markups and the such.
Which game is this for, CS:GO?
Old 04-05-2013 , 16:21   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.9.3 (Updated 2012-06-23)
Reply With Quote #506

Hey,

is it possible to set that the nominate list is still viewable after the map vote is over?

Thnaks for any reply.
delidolu1genc
Old 04-08-2013 , 12:23   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.9.3 (Updated 2012-06-23)
Reply With Quote #507

Turkish language file has been updated. Thank you
Attached Files
File Type: zip tr.zip (1.0 KB, 108 views)
Send a message via MSN to delidolu1genc Send a message via Skype™ to delidolu1genc
AppleShampoo
Old 04-11-2013 , 16:30   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.9.3 (Updated 2012-06-23)
Reply With Quote #508

Hello everyone. I just got this plug in and it dosen't seem to be working for me.

The RTV works and the nextmap says how many rounds are left for the next map so it's all fine there.

I went into the mapchooser_extended.cfg and changed the mce_startround to 3 so when there are 3 rounds left the mapvote will come up..but it never does. It just goes to vertigo which isn't even in my mapcycle or maptext.

What is wrong here?

Last edited by AppleShampoo; 04-11-2013 at 16:31.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-12-2013 , 11:19   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.9.3 (Updated 2012-06-23)
Reply With Quote #509

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdZero View Post
Hey,
is it possible to set that the nominate list is still viewable after the map vote is over?
Thnaks for any reply.
At the present moment, the nominate list is cleared as soon as the map vote ends. This is in case the map is extended (meaning that another vote is called later).

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleShampoo View Post
Hello everyone. I just got this plug in and it dosen't seem to be working for me.

The RTV works and the nextmap says how many rounds are left for the next map so it's all fine there.

I went into the mapchooser_extended.cfg and changed the mce_startround to 3 so when there are 3 rounds left the mapvote will come up..but it never does. It just goes to vertigo which isn't even in my mapcycle or maptext.

What is wrong here?
Is this for CS:GO?

Last edited by Powerlord; 04-12-2013 at 11:20.
AppleShampoo
Old 04-12-2013 , 14:34   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.9.3 (Updated 2012-06-23)
Reply With Quote #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
At the present moment, the nominate list is cleared as soon as the map vote ends. This is in case the map is extended (meaning that another vote is called later).

Is this for CS:GO?

Yes, it's for CS:GO.

I've noticed a couple times it does work. I'm thinking maybe something is delaying it from comming up and the rounds end and it just changes the map without a vote. I have maxrounds in my server.cfg set at 30. This works fine. The only thing I have other than default in the mapchooser_extended.cfg is the mce_startround to 3. Any ideas?