3% 

[CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <22.09.26.1915, 26-Sept-2022>

Post New Thread Reply   

limitlesspluto
Old 09-06-2020 , 05:46   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1721

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
In case you want to translate the messages? If so, you already have some translations done for WarMod in the first topic:
oh yes thank you very much <3
limitlesspluto
Old 09-06-2020 , 05:59   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1722

Quote:
In case you want to translate the messages? If so, you already have some translations done for WarMod in the first topic:
i edited the english translation file but when i start the match it reset to default lol
D3KO
Old 09-07-2020 , 18:06   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1723

where do I put the translation file??
limitlesspluto
Old 10-21-2020 , 06:28   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1724

hello, i have a problem that there is c4 on knife round, how to fix it? thank you
kito0t
Old 10-22-2020 , 23:45   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1725

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitlesspluto View Post
hello, i have a problem that there is c4 on knife round, how to fix it? thank you
You would need to edit 2 .cfg's for this... first one is the ruleset_knife.cfg just add the line mp_give_player_c4 0

Then also edit the ruleset_default.cfg and add the mp_give_player_c4 1
mal1ce
Old 10-26-2020 , 23:56   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1726

how do i start the server? what do i have to type into console. like where is the ip

Last edited by mal1ce; 10-27-2020 at 00:30.
OcC
Old 10-29-2020 , 09:45   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1727

Nothing appears in the database. Db it has root permission.
server database.cfg
"warmod"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "host ip"
"database" "warmode_stat"
"user" "*****"
"pass" "*****"
"port" "3306"
}
Web site https://infinityzone.ro/warmod/
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-29-2020 , 11:13   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1728

Quote:
Originally Posted by OcC View Post
Nothing appears in the database. Db it has root permission.
server database.cfg
"warmod"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "host ip"
"database" "warmode_stat"
"user" "*****"
"pass" "*****"
"port" "3306"
}
Web site https://infinityzone.ro/warmod/
I believe you still have to configure these options (Located in the csgo/cfg/warmod folder on_map_load.cfg):
PHP Code:
// Stats Site
wm_site_location            ""        //Location of where the stats site is uploaded for download. Do not have '/' at end of string. eg. www.warmod.com
wm_site_data                "warmod.bitbucket.org/stats"        //Location of where the sites images, css and js files are. Do not have '/' at end of string. eg. warmod.bitbucket.org/stats
wm_demo_location            ""        //Location of where the demo is uploaded for download. eg. www.warmod.com/demos/
wm_forums_location            ""        //Location of where the community forums are. eg. www.warmod.com/forums/

// FTP Upload
wm_upload_results                "0"                //Enable or disable the uploading of match results via MySQL
wm_table_name                    "wm_results"    //The MySQL table name to store match results in)
wm_table_name_players            "wm_players"    //The MySQL table name to store match players in)

// FTP Upload Demo
wm_autodemoupload_enable                "0"            //Automatically upload demos when finished recording
wm_autodemoupload_bzip2                    "9"            //Compression level. If set > 0 demos will be compressed before uploading (Requires bzip2 extension)
wm_autodemoupload_delete                "0"            //Delete the demo (and the bz2) if upload was successful
wm_autodemoupload_ftptargetdemo            "demos"        //The ftp target to use for demo uploads
wm_autodemoupload_ftptargetlog            "logs"        //The ftp target to use for log uploads
wm_autodemoupload_ftptargetstats        "stats"        //The ftp target to use for stats site uploads
wm_autodemoupload_completed                "0"            //Only upload demos when match is completed 

Last edited by paulo_crash; 10-29-2020 at 11:13.
limitlesspluto
Old 10-30-2020 , 18:33   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1729

Hello, can anyone please teach me how to setup the Auto Upload Demo please, i am new to this so i have no knowledge about this, i can pay u want, thank you!
OcC
Old 11-02-2020 , 22:32   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1730

Quote:
I believe you still have to configure these options (Located in the csgo/cfg/warmod folder on_map_load.cfg):
PHP Code:
// Stats Site
wm_site_location            ""        //Location of where the stats site is uploaded for download. Do not have '/' at end of string. eg. www.warmod.com
wm_site_data                "warmod.bitbucket.org/stats"        //Location of where the sites images, css and js files are. Do not have '/' at end of string. eg. warmod.bitbucket.org/stats
wm_demo_location            ""        //Location of where the demo is uploaded for download. eg. www.warmod.com/demos/
wm_forums_location            ""        //Location of where the community forums are. eg. www.warmod.com/forums/

// FTP Upload
wm_upload_results                "0"                //Enable or disable the uploading of match results via MySQL
wm_table_name                    "wm_results"    //The MySQL table name to store match results in)
wm_table_name_players            "wm_players"    //The MySQL table name to store match players in)

// FTP Upload Demo
wm_autodemoupload_enable                "0"            //Automatically upload demos when finished recording
wm_autodemoupload_bzip2                    "9"            //Compression level. If set > 0 demos will be compressed before uploading (Requires bzip2 extension)
wm_autodemoupload_delete                "0"            //Delete the demo (and the bz2) if upload was successful
wm_autodemoupload_ftptargetdemo            "demos"        //The ftp target to use for demo uploads
wm_autodemoupload_ftptargetlog            "logs"        //The ftp target to use for log uploads
wm_autodemoupload_ftptargetstats        "stats"        //The ftp target to use for stats site uploads
wm_autodemoupload_completed                "0"            //Only upload demos when match is completed 
yes