Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-09-2020 , 18:00   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1401

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteroyal View Post
hmmm, my head just exploded, like a planted bomb, sorry
the plugin above that i attached has an option in the !ws menu called choose skins from all, and if you're playing with m4 then you can put an asiimov paint on that m4, or any other paint that exists in csgo you can put on that m4, thats just an example

what i attached is the 1.5.0 version of kgns plugin but with the modifications that i explained above, that some scripter made, i just wanted the same plugin that i attached but updated to 1.7.0, nothing to change, just the updates that were made from 1.5.0 to 1.7.0

im not sure if i explained correctly
We understand, the point is that kgns wants the plugin as original as possible, skins only for weapons it has, random skins for weapons it does not intend to implement.

You can do it yourself in the config as we mentioned and it works too.

Or the guy who made this 1.5.0 modification you use can try a Pull Request on GitHub and maybe he'll accept it.
Trum
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-10-2020 , 10:04   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1402

Is it only me, or is StatTrak not working? I've been testing but I cannot get it to work. It has worked before but suddenly stopped working.

I downloaded the latest version but does not seem to work. What should I do?
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-10-2020 , 10:08   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trum View Post
Is it only me, or is StatTrak not working? I've been testing but I cannot get it to work. It has worked before but suddenly stopped working.

I downloaded the latest version but does not seem to work. What should I do?
Did you update SourceMod to the latest version as well?
Trum
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-10-2020 , 10:17   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1404

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Did you update SourceMod to the latest version as well?
I'm afraid I have not. I will do that now and see how it turns out. Thanks!
Trum
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-11-2020 , 01:15   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1405

StatTrak now works, but it doesn't update on instantly. I have to reconnect. Should it be like that?
haooy
Old 09-11-2020 , 11:56   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1406

Quote:
StatTrak now works, but it doesn't update on instantly. I have to reconnect. Should it be like that?
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1393

Last edited by haooy; 09-11-2020 at 11:56.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-11-2020 , 12:26   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1407

Quote:
Exact...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
Notes
  • StatTrak counts do not apply immediately after a kill, it will refresh when you get a new weapon.
In any case, the author comments that if there are a lot of requests for changes to the current StatTrak system he can verify it in future updates: https://github.com/kgns/weapons/issues/177

Go there and make a noise, who knows I may have come for future updates.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-11-2020 , 15:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1408

@kgns I would like to leave feedback on version 1.7.0, focusing on the problem that had to exchange the skins of players for other players.
Quote:
- Fixed a problem where players would use a random players knife and skins until their data was retrieved from the database
Everything working now a beauty, apparently solved the problem of exchanging the skins of the players for other players.

However, with that another BUG appeared for me, whenever I change the map, skins and knives of all players, CSGO is standard, after about 3 rounds the skins and knives they chose in the plugin come back.

I thought it could be my mysql database, so I deleted everything and let the plugin create from scratch, but even then the problem continues.

Was he having this problem too, or other people even? For now I only tested on MySQL.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 09-11-2020 at 15:47.
CallMeAldy
Old 09-11-2020 , 20:32   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1409

so is it now safe to use with GLST token without risking a ban?
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-12-2020 , 09:53   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1410

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeAldy View Post
so is it now safe to use with GLST token without risking a ban?
It will never be safe, always and at any time a Ban GLST Token can occur, but it is two years old or more since Steam / Valve no longer applies the ban.