Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

AmxBans Admin.php 500 HTTP error

Post New Thread Reply   

souvik2701
Old 12-03-2016 , 12:36   AmxBans Admin.php 500 HTTP error
Reply With Quote #1

I know., they have their own forum but that's too much inactive. Please I beg you guys to help me out.

So, I installed AmxBans 6.13 on My Apache Webserver with PHP v5.5 - the installation was smooth as butter.

Though after that when I try to go to "mysite.com/admin.php" it gives me a HTTP 500 Error. I have searched alot but didn't get a fix yet. That's why at last at the end of the day leaving it here, and hoping to get a solution.

I have seen many people running AmxBans 6.13 on their server., I've successfully installed AmxBans on my VPS ! But., It's stuck at that part..!!

Please Help Me Guys., I really need help
Thanks, Have a Great Day.
Veteran Member
Old 12-03-2016 , 12:57   Re: AmxBans Admin.php 500 HTTP error
Reply With Quote #2

Damn! You just posted your problem on their forum today, so give them time to respond.

Maybe if people like you would stop posting your AmxBans problems here and post them on AmxBans forum, the forum would be more active.

Now...for your problem. Try deleting the .htacess.
souvik2701
Old 12-03-2016 , 21:12   Re: AmxBans Admin.php 500 HTTP error
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedd View Post
Damn! You just posted your problem on their forum today, so give them time to respond.

Maybe if people like you would stop posting your AmxBans problems here and post them on AmxBans forum, the forum would be more active.

Now...for your problem. Try deleting the .htacess.
Well., I am the lazy guy who just starts his school projects on the last time. So, yeah ! I posted it here because I'm in hurry !! Too much hurry !

Now coming to the next stuff, I deleted .htaccess file., but it's still the same !! *Sad*
Old 12-04-2016 , 05:57   Re: AmxBans Admin.php 500 HTTP error
Reply With Quote #4

BUMP
Veteran Member
Old 12-04-2016 , 19:31   Re: AmxBans Admin.php 500 HTTP error
Reply With Quote #5

How is this at all related to a school project?? Also, do not bump your post. There is no valid excuse. Forums are not "immediate support" mechanisms. You have to wait like everybody else.
Old 12-05-2016 , 04:36   Re: AmxBans Admin.php 500 HTTP error
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
How is this at all related to a school project?? Also, do not bump your post. There is no valid excuse. Forums are not "immediate support" mechanisms. You have to wait like everybody else.
"Well., I am the lazy guy who just starts his school projects on the last time."
I included this line to give you an idea about how lazy I am
I am ready to wait..! *Patience is the key*