Post New Thread Reply   

vvg125
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 07-14-2007 , 20:39   Re: i aim good
Reply With Quote #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed View Post
isnt the right forum wtf?

when i do other forum they say not right now that i do it in the post i get same damn shit?
soz for bad language it just gets me mad
Yea, cursing and then apologizing is pointless... By "not right forum", I mean, not right site. The only place to ask someone to port something to MetaMod would in Off-Topic, and even so, I doubt anyone will even bother.
Veteran Member
Old 07-15-2007 , 09:50   Re: i aim good
Reply With Quote #102

Quote:
it does not do extra damage
It does. Read the post #77 for explanation.

Author might want to mirror some special sides of this plugin in the plugin's topic to prevent further confusions like the above ones.

Last edited by VEN; 07-17-2007 at 10:22.
Weed
Old 07-17-2007 , 03:22   Re: i aim good
Reply With Quote #103

see it does more damage..........
and i got -k juste because he tougth i was wrong what a noob...
lucKy
Old 10-02-2007 , 17:22   Re: i aim good
Reply With Quote #104

Hello, would it be possible to add a cvar for me that turns it on/off for everyone. I think it would be nice for everyone on my server, bring back the "it's just a game" feel a bit

please/thanks

Last edited by lucKy; 10-04-2007 at 16:26.
kp_uparrow
Penalized Member
Old 10-03-2007 , 17:27   Re: i aim good
Reply With Quote #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEN View Post
Amount of damage depend on flFraction value. Thus forcing your value you forcing inappropriate damage.
plugin does not deal damage geez, it sets ur aim to where u are aiming, so the bullet hits and deals damage, "inappropriate" meant not suppose to, suppose to hit somewhere else but hits the enemy
Old 10-05-2007 , 12:39   Re: i aim good
Reply With Quote #106

Also I think turning it on for everyone will render stopquick/norecoil scripts useless and since they can't be detected this would be great.
XxAvalanchexX
Veteran Member
Old 10-05-2007 , 13:25   Re: i aim good
Reply With Quote #107

lucKy: Try replacing the cmd_setaim function in the original with this one:

Code:
public cmd_setaim(id,level,cid)  {     if(!cmd_access(id,level,cid,3))         return PLUGIN_HANDLED;     new arg1[32], arg2[32];     read_argv(1,arg1,31);     read_argv(2,arg2,31);     new intval = str_to_num(arg2);     if(equal(arg1,"*") || equali(arg1,"@ALL"))     {         new i;         for(i=1;i<=32;i++) aiming_good[i] = intval;         console_print(id,"* All players %s aim good",(intval) ? "now" : "no longer");         return PLUGIN_HANDLED;     }     new player = cmd_target(id,arg1,10);     if(!player) return PLUGIN_HANDLED;     aiming_good[player] = intval;     new playerName[32];     get_user_name(player,playerName,31);     console_print(id,"* %s %s aims good",playerName,(intval) ? "now" : "no longer");     return PLUGIN_HANDLED; }

Then you can use * or @ALL to denote all players.
lucKy
Old 10-05-2007 , 20:03   Re: i aim good
Reply With Quote #108

Crap I was hoping to talk to you before you put time into it . But thank you for the code I will modify sma.

My bad I should have been more clear in previous post. What I was hoping for is a way to make it permanent on the server so even after crashes it is always on for everyone. Thats why I was thinking cvar so I could maybe put it in amxx.cfg so even if the server crashes it would be on when it comes back up. But if it would be easier <providing I havnt already ruined my chance> just a plug that is completely automatic, by that I mean once plug is installed it is just on all the time no settings whatsoever and needs to be removed to turn off. It doesnt even need any console_print .

sorry for not being clearer in previous post

Thanx for your help

Last edited by lucKy; 10-06-2007 at 17:48.
lucKy
Old 10-12-2007 , 16:06   Re: i aim good
Reply With Quote #109

So XxAvalanchexX any chance you'd be able to help me out? I will lavish you with karma points

Last edited by lucKy; 10-13-2007 at 13:42.
lucKy
Old 10-13-2007 , 13:49   Re: i aim good
Reply With Quote #110

I'm guessing you have already tried it on for everyone and thats why you havn't helped with my request figuring i'd wise up, and I finally have . Pls disregard request after trying last snippet of code I realized that a server with this on for everyone is crazy. I am going to leave it on my server though I removed the console prints and secretly turn it on for the new guys to help them out.

Thanks again