3% 

[CSGO] Gamemode: Zombie Survival

Post New Thread Reply   

TimcheOP
Old 07-28-2022 , 16:58   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desktop View Post
Merged a fix into the main branch, remember that you dont have to compile all .sp, you just need to compile the main one (zombie_survival.sp), those inside "zs" folder are "libraries sp"
i fixed the thing above this but im getting :
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add projectile_fireball_smokepuff
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add projectile_fireball_crit_blue_sparks
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add projectile_fireball_smokeball
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add projectile_fireball_crit_red_trail
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add projectile_fireball_fireball_pyrovision
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add explosion_child_smoke03e_base_orange
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add explosion_child_smoke03d_ring_base_orange
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add explosion_child_distort01c_base_orange
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add explosion_child_smoke_bottom_base_orange
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add trail_new_003_copy_copy
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add trail_new_003_copy2
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add trail_new_003_copy
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add trail_new_003
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add dym_children
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add hell
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add hell_copy
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add fire_vixr
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add fire_vixr_2
Warning: Table ParticleEffectNames is full, can't add Nimb
-------------------------------------------------------------------

and i cant pick either ct or t it will leave me spec
Desktop
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-28-2022 , 18:23   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #22

I would recommend you to perform a clean installation in order to test whatever is failing there, the included precacher inside the plugin WILL PRECACHE EVERYTHING INSIDE CSGO FOLDERS, so, be cautious about having files that you don't need/use.
Old 07-30-2022 , 06:39   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjml1211 View Post
it dosent work 你是中国人不 ?教我怎么弄 哈哈 我是小白 谢谢!
放弃吧哥们儿,楼主压根儿就没给完整代码,我改错改了一个又一个,一个又一个,主插件zombi e_survival.sp改了,头文件也有一堆问题,好多函数都删掉不给你,而且你解决头文件 问题之后会发现其他文件还有大量类似的问题,我只能说,楼主不是真心开源,另寻他路吧,找到好的 顺便给我回复一下谢谢,此路不通。
eyal282
Veteran Member
Old 07-31-2022 , 01:04   Re: [CSGO] Gamemode: Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #24

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=323150

Now we need to integrate.

Discord: Eyal282#1334
Desktop
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-01-2022 , 03:06   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanerzs View Post
放弃吧哥们儿,楼主压根儿就没给完整代码,我改错改了一个又一个,一个又一个,主插件zombi e_survival.sp改了,头文件也有一堆问题,好多函数都删掉不给你,而且你解决头文件 问题之后会发现其他文件还有大量类似的问题,我只能说,楼主不是真心开源,另寻他路吧,找到好的 顺便给我回复一下谢谢,此路不通。
It's not that I'm not an open-source coder, I was not, I'm starting with this. Don't be mean, give me a chance.

I'm updating all I can with the time I have so you all can use this gamemode, that would make me a honour.

It's just that in the first place, this wasn't intended for people that doesn't want to read, or try to fix things, this is not to blow and make a bottle, this has more complexity and requires to think.

That's my bad, I thought mostly advanced coders would like to see/use this, but they could just make one for themselves, so I promise I will try to do my best in order to make your lives easier.

But again, please, read the updates in the main thread if you still want to give it a try.
Old 08-31-2022 , 06:22   Re: [CSGO] Gamemode: Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #26

hello, could you tell me what specifically needs to be fixed there? I really like your mod and would like to revive it and link it...
Desktop
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-21-2022 , 14:31   Re: [CSGO] Gamemode: Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #27

It should work if everything is done like in the guide, if not, please post log errors and give more details about what is failing for you
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-21-2022 , 18:09   Re: [CSGO] Gamemode: Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000 View Post
Hi,

Although I respect the authors efforts (and do not want to degrade any hard work that has been put into it or trying to appear offensive towards this project and/or author), I must say that I do not see any use and/or benefits from this plugin.

This is because Add-Ons could've been written for ZR for this particular use case, since it is already there, stable and provides everything that is needed for developments. And if it not, why not hop on it?

I don't see what you cannot do with Zombie Reloaded (or Zombie Riot), regarding this plugin. ZR also provides a better expierence as a whole because of its professional
development, resulting in a fine-tuned nature and a user-friendly enviroment.

And the title of the plugin is misleading as well. I thought it is an adaption or orientation towards CS 1.6 Zombie Plague. Zombie Survival gamestyle/type however roots from Biohazard (or horde or something similiar) mod for CS 1.6, and ZombieMod/ZombieReloaded for SourceMod.

And for as much as I know, there's already a stable version of Zombie Plague for SourceMod. Why not hop on it? And if not stable. Again, why not hop on it?

Don't understand me wrong. I respect everyones effort that has been put into any work. And I do support the freedom open-source brings with it. However, at this point (for me personally, and I preserve here my right for criticisement) it is just redundant, and not for the betterment.

Beat regards.
Hi, obviously, I don't feel any kind of pain while reading this, your oppinion was great.

We share some points talking about redundancy, however, as I said since the beginning, this mod was private and wasn't actually coded to be open-source, by the time we started this project, zombie-reloaded didnt exist as we know it today, so we tried to make our version of the code, without having to learn how other coders decided to create their plugins.

As far as I know, there are several things in this mod, that you won't find in others, but that's a decision you should make, obviously, if you already have a zombie plague mod, you shouldn't use this, you would be ERASING EVERYTHING you already did.

The idea here is to provide stable support for future use cases and to provide an open-source example of how some things can be done (having in mind that there is a lot of things that don't exist in open-source) for coders that don't find what they're looking for in the rest of the forum.

Thank you!
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-31-2022 , 14:56   Re: [CSGO] Gamemode: Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #29

BUMP

It should compile & run with latest compiler updates (sm 1.11 git6917)

Will be fixing warnings in these days, but now it compiles again.
Old 11-13-2022 , 02:49   Re: [CSGO] Gamemode: Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #30

Hi bro, i need a long time cs go survival mod like this in video
https://youtu.be/lRSDzqQwJJI
Do you have like this mod?
Only classic without extra jetpacks,rpg and etc..

Last edited by Boshkovski; 11-13-2022 at 02:50.