Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

CS 1.6 CFG Checker

Post New Thread Reply   

hasanalizxc
Old 08-01-2018 , 21:16   CS 1.6 CFG Checker
Reply With Quote #1

Hi All,

As you know there are lots of aim cfg in internet for cs 1.6 (simply google cs 1.6 aim cfg, cs 1.6 recoil cfg, cs 1.6 setburst cfg)

Therefore, i want to block (ban) this players with a plugin. I searched and found only one plugin. Alias Chcker by mazdanov. It has 26 categories and only block codes which start by alias command.

For ex.

alias nospread “m_pitch 0;m_forward 0;m_side 0

Alias Checker plugin detects this it is not problem. But when i setburst or recoil command it doesnt detect.

Do you know any CFG checker for cs 1.6? I mean if the .cfg file has alias, recoil and setburst command, plugin will ban the player.

Thanks in advance.
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-02-2018 , 03:32   Re: CS 1.6 CFG Checker
Reply With Quote #2

If any of these commands do actually the trick, send me sum.

No a plugin cannot check player's cfg like human's perspective.
Old 08-02-2018 , 07:55   Re: CS 1.6 CFG Checker
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxing View Post
If any of these commands do actually the trick, send me sum.

No a plugin cannot check player's cfg like human's perspective.
The alias, recoil and setburst codes have separate tasks. These codes provides diversion of the bullet. If you wonder, you can search on the internet alias, recoil and setburst codes. And Alias Checker by mazdanos checks the player's config and if it finds an alias code bans automatically. I am using it and tested, works. But it doesnt recognize setburst and recoil codes. Therefore, i am searching a plugin which detects these.

Thanks.
TiEsTo GnS
Old 10-09-2018 , 15:47   Re: CS 1.6 CFG Checker
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasanalizxc View Post
Hi All,

As you know there are lots of aim cfg in internet for cs 1.6 (simply google cs 1.6 aim cfg, cs 1.6 recoil cfg, cs 1.6 setburst cfg)

Therefore, i want to block (ban) this players with a plugin. I searched and found only one plugin. Alias Chcker by mazdanov. It has 26 categories and only block codes which start by alias command.

For ex.

alias nospread “m_pitch 0;m_forward 0;m_side 0

Alias Checker plugin detects this it is not problem. But when i setburst or recoil command it doesnt detect.

Do you know any CFG checker for cs 1.6? I mean if the .cfg file has alias, recoil and setburst command, plugin will ban the player.

Thanks in advance.

so nice/good explain bro,me to like TO FIND ONE OF THIS.... one similiar plguin, i found one to: named hlguard,but its so hard antichets block so manys cmd and i thing not work good because 80%of my players get warnings of cfgs commands prohibed=kicked.

so if any know an plugin to block commands or an PLUGIN FOR MAKE TO USE DEFAULT CFG ...PLEASE POST IT! THANKS
THANKS.!