Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Buying pre-made JailBreak server

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

ASKER_CZ
BANNED
Old 09-28-2018 , 12:58   [CSGO] Buying pre-made JailBreak server

Hello guys, since my coder has left ( ) I am looking for some, who can sell me a pre-made JailBreak server (stable, nice menus, and 100% working)

I DON'T WANT MyJailBREAK unless its well-edited / configured

Add me on steam , so we can talk about more info

http://steamcommunity.com/id/smileisdabest
dustinandband
Old 09-29-2018 , 18:29   Re: [CSGO] Buying pre-made JailBreak server

Wouldn't recommend working for this guy. On his custom CS:GO Fortnite server - typing "sm plugins" into console triggers a ban. I've seen some bad PR moves over the years, but this tops them all.
Hunter6272
Old 09-30-2018 , 22:03   Re: [CSGO] Buying pre-made JailBreak server

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKER_CZ View Post
Hello guys, since my coder has left ( ) I am looking for some, who can sell me a pre-made JailBreak server (stable, nice menus, and 100% working)

I DON'T WANT MyJailBREAK unless its well-edited / configured

Add me on steam , so we can talk about more info

http://steamcommunity.com/id/smileisdabest
MyJailbreak is the best one out there and it can be configured perfectly. It all depends upon your requirements. If you can share them here or in PM , I can help.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-02-2018 , 03:06   Re: [CSGO] Buying pre-made JailBreak server

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinandband View Post
Wouldn't recommend working for this guy. On his custom CS:GO Fortnite server - typing "sm plugins" into console triggers a ban. I've seen some bad PR moves over the years, but this tops them all.
Doesn't help the fact he tried selling me steam bot with encrypted code also. Every server he releases seems to be after I release them as well as he's been known for DDoS attacks in the past.
ASKER_CZ
BANNED
Old 10-02-2018 , 05:17   Re: [CSGO] Buying pre-made JailBreak server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubricant Jam View Post
Doesn't help the fact he tried selling me steam bot with encrypted code also. Every server he releases seems to be after I release them as well as he's been known for DDoS attacks in the past.

ARe you fcking joking? Literally no one cares about your community. You get like 10k group members / YEARLY ! I get 100k/ yearly. You are not a competitor to me. I have never ddosed any of your servers, cause as i have mentioned above -> i dont care about your community.

*You forgot that backdoor well hidden ín that bot, right paradoxinviter / [removed] ? ;)

Don't talk sh1t about my community

The only good thing about you, is that you haven't sold that bot to anyone. So you are probably trust worth, but still c.nt

Last edited by asherkin; 10-02-2018 at 08:10.
Lubricant Jam
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-02-2018 , 06:59   Re: [CSGO] Buying pre-made JailBreak server

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKER_CZ View Post
ARe you fcking joking? Literally no one cares about your community. You get like 10k group members / YEARLY ! I get 100k/ yearly. You are not a competitor to me. I have never ddosed any of your servers, cause as i have mentioned above -> i dont care about your community.

*You forgot that backdoor well hidden ín that bot, right paradoxinviter / [removed] ? ;)

Don't talk sh1t about my community

The only good thing about you, is that you haven't sold that bot to anyone. So you are probably trust worth, but still c.nt
*claps* Can find a throwaway password in which is on a steam authed throwaway account.

You just admitted to backdooring addons as well as slandering my community again by saying you don't care. You're the one adding me bragging about steam group members when zoner is the one botting them for you. I don't care about if you get more players or not, I help others around me.

Seems like you also have a go at your staff members also. Grow up please.

Last edited by asherkin; 10-02-2018 at 08:15.
ASKER_CZ
BANNED
Old 10-02-2018 , 07:12   Re: [CSGO] Buying pre-made JailBreak server

Hahahahaha, you stupid cu.t, no one is botting me members. How the fck could be constantly 30k online players BOTS? That makes no sense.

EDIT : stop talking sh1t under my post. I already got that JailBreak plugin anyways

EDIT2 : i added backdoor just in case that you will share it with someone else ;) it was just a protection. i wasnt going to do anything with that

Last edited by ASKER_CZ; 10-02-2018 at 07:13.
Closed Thread