Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot

Post New Thread Reply   

NickischLP
Old 12-14-2019 , 06:50   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #941

After Upgrading to SM 1.10:
L 12/14/2019 - 12:48:52: [SM] Unable to load plugin "webshortcut_csgo.smx": Native "ASteambot_SendMesssage" was not found
L 12/14/2019 - 12:48:52: [SM] Unable to load plugin "ASteambot_ServerOffer.smx": Native "ASteambot_SendMesssage" was not found
L 12/14/2019 - 12:48:52: [SM] Unable to load plugin "ASteambot_TradeTokenSaver.smx": Native "ASteambot_SendMesssage" was not found
L 12/14/2019 - 12:48:52: [SM] Unable to load plugin "ASteambot_TradeTrigger.smx": Native "ASteambot_SendMesssage" was not found

Did something changed?
Veteran Member
Old 12-16-2019 , 11:41   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #942

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickischLP View Post
After Upgrading to SM 1.10:
L 12/14/2019 - 12:48:52: [SM] Unable to load plugin "webshortcut_csgo.smx": Native "ASteambot_SendMesssage" was not found
L 12/14/2019 - 12:48:52: [SM] Unable to load plugin "ASteambot_ServerOffer.smx": Native "ASteambot_SendMesssage" was not found
L 12/14/2019 - 12:48:52: [SM] Unable to load plugin "ASteambot_TradeTokenSaver.smx": Native "ASteambot_SendMesssage" was not found
L 12/14/2019 - 12:48:52: [SM] Unable to load plugin "ASteambot_TradeTrigger.smx": Native "ASteambot_SendMesssage" was not found

Did something changed?
Yeah, typo. "ASteambot_SendMesssage" turned into "ASteambot_SendMessage" !
Update ASteambot_Core, it will be fixed.

Last edited by Arkarr; 12-16-2019 at 11:41.
Sincronic
Old 01-14-2020 , 10:29   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #943

Hello. Can u update the wget link for linux instalation ? Is not working anymore.

Thanks.
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 01-14-2020 , 12:30   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #944

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincronic View Post
Hello. Can u update the wget link for linux instalation ? Is not working anymore.

Thanks.
Hey,
No I won't. Not right now. It's the exams period again and I sadly need to let the project aside for the next 3 weeks.
Old 01-14-2020 , 15:27   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #945

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkarr View Post
Hey,
No I won't. Not right now. It's the exams period again and I sadly need to let the project aside for the next 3 weeks.
I understand. The link is broken for months. That's way i wrote to u now.. i was hoping that u will fix it. Okey, i will wait a little bit longer. Good luck with your exams

Tnx for answar.
julianjl
Old 03-02-2020 , 22:15   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #946

Hello, all links are down ?
It's complicated to have linux install script and licence
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-03-2020 , 04:26   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #947

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianjl View Post
Hello, all links are down ?
It's complicated to have linux install script and licence
Yeah. I am sorry. I am working on something else right now. But I'll push a big update this weekend or so. Making the install even more easier.
Old 03-06-2020 , 21:57   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #948

It's been a long time since I've posted here. I thought I should mention that your .NET Core version of the bot does NOT work on linux in it's current state. ASteambot.runtimeconfig.json and ASteambot.deps.json are MISSING. And not only that, but I attempted to fix it by manually compiling the bot, the program LOCKS the virtual terminal and it won't even locate the process when you try to kill it! I haven't tested windows yet, I'll post an update if it's broken there too. Also, the way the linux frameworks seem to work, you NEED to release it as self contained. Otherwise it won't find the frameworks.

EDIT: Tested on windows. Self contained works. Not sure if upgrading the .net core to 3.1 did this, but I had to create the database tables MANUALLY. The bot wouldn't do it

Last edited by drhax9908; 03-07-2020 at 02:48. Reason: info update
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-07-2020 , 03:57   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #949

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhax9908 View Post
It's been a long time since I've posted here. I thought I should mention that your .NET Core version of the bot does NOT work on linux in it's current state. ASteambot.runtimeconfig.json and ASteambot.deps.json are MISSING. And not only that, but I attempted to fix it by manually compiling the bot, the program LOCKS the virtual terminal and it won't even locate the process when you try to kill it! I haven't tested windows yet, I'll post an update if it's broken there too. Also, the way the linux frameworks seem to work, you NEED to release it as self contained. Otherwise it won't find the frameworks.

EDIT: Tested on windows. Self contained works. Not sure if upgrading the .net core to 3.1 did this, but I had to create the database tables MANUALLY. The bot wouldn't do it
I'm on it right now. As for what you mentionned, most of the bugs are fixed. I might not have kept the source up to date on github. I'll release something working anytime soon today.
Veteran Member
Old 03-07-2020 , 12:49   Re: [ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot
Reply With Quote #950

Okay, so I release version V11.

It works on Ubuntu 18.04 x64 :