0% 

Please trash this post

Post New Thread Reply   

Janet Jackson
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2006 , 18:50  
Reply With Quote #21

You're welcome :)
By the way, don't use any of my translations on the previous page, I made a few mistakes there that are corrected in the new one.
Old 03-30-2006 , 18:54  
Reply With Quote #22

I always use the most recent of everything but ty for the heads up.

Edit:

If everyone could look on the first post I updated and added just one more message to translate. This should be the final message. Sorry for all the extra stuff added on, just trying to optimize the plugin.
[pc]Raba
Veteran Member
Old 04-01-2006 , 12:56  
Reply With Quote #23

Update again

Code:
[de]
LANG_INFO_STARTUP = %s Version %s, Copyright (C) 2006 %s. Dieses Plugin gewaehrleistet keinerlei Garantieansprüche. Diese Software ist Freeware und du kannst sie unter bestimmten Bedingungen frei verteilen. Schreibe 'amxx gpl' fuer weitere Informationen. 
LANG_SERVER_MSG1 = [fcos] Serverplugin fcos gestartet.
LANG_SERVER_MSG2 = [fcos] Client-Einstellungen wurden beim Betreten des Servers geaendert.
LANG_SERVER_MSG3 = [fcos] Servereinstellung fcos_blockchange gestartet.
LANG_SERVER_MSG4 = [fcos] Clientberechtigung zum Aendern der Einstellungen sind jetzt eingeschraenkt.
LANG_SERVER_MSG5 = [fcos] Server: fcos_logfile gestartet.
LANG_SERVER_MSG6 = [fcos] Erzwungene Aenderungen am Client werden jetzt geloggt.
LANG_SERVER_MSG7 = [fcos] Server: fcos_allow_alt_values gestartet
LANG_SERVER_MSG8 = [fcos] Vorherige Werte sind wieder erlaubt.
LANG_SERVER_MSG_SVA = [fcos] Server: fcos_allow_alt_values deaktiviert.
LANG_SERVER_MSG_SVB = [fcos] Vorgegebene Werte werden beim Client erzwungen.
LANG_LOG_ENTRY = "%s<%d><%s><>" Adresse "%s" aendert "%s" vom illegalen Wert "%f" auf von CAL geforderten Wert "%f".
LANG_LOG_ENTRY_SV = "%s<%d><%s><>" Addresse "%s" aendert problematische CVAR "%s" vom illegalen Wert "%f" auf von CAL geforderten Wert "%f".
LANG_SHOW_ADMIN = "%s" aendert "%s" vom illegalen Wert "%f"auf von CAL geforderten Wert "%f".
LANG_SHOW_ADMIN_SV = "%s" aendert problematische CVAR "%s" vom illegalen Wert "%f" auf von CAL geforderten Wert "%f"
Send a message via ICQ to [pc]Raba
SubStream
Veteran Member
Old 04-01-2006 , 14:37  
Reply With Quote #24

thank you Raba for the update I appreciate it
Deviance
Veteran Member
Old 04-01-2006 , 15:00  
Reply With Quote #25

Code:
[sv]
LANG_INFO_STARTUP = %s version %s, Upphovsr'a'tt (C) 2006 %s. Denna plugin kommer med ABSOLUT INGEN GARANTI. Det h'a'r 'a'r en gratis programvara, och du 'a'r v'a'lkommen att omf'o'rdela den under vissa villkor; skriv `amxx gpl' f'o'r detaljer.
plz use this one, i've had some typos in my last one
SubStream
Veteran Member
Old 04-01-2006 , 15:47  
Reply With Quote #26

ok Thank you.
Dan-o
Old 04-10-2006 , 17:27  
Reply With Quote #27

Code:
[es] 
 FCOS_LANG_INFO_STARTUP =Versión %s de, de %s, Copyright (c) 2006 %s.  Este plugin viene con ABSOLUTAMENTE NINGUNA GARANTÍA.  Éste es software libre, y usted es agradable redistribuirlo bajo ciertas condiciones; mecanografíe el amxx GLP del ` ' para los detalles. 
FCOS_LANG_SERVER_MSG1 = [ AMXX ] [ fcos ] fcos.plugin del amxx iniciada. 
FCOS_LANG_LOG_ENTRY = "%s<%d><%s>< >" la dirección "%s %s" cambiante "" del valor ilegal "%f" a la caloría requirió el valor "%f". 
FCOS_LANG_LOG_ENTRY_SV = "%s<%d><%s>< >" la dirección "%s" cambió el problema CVAR "%s" del valor ilegal "%f" al valor terminante requerido caloría "%f". 
FCOS_LANG_SHOW_ADMIN = "%s" cambió "%s" del valor ilegal "%f" al valor requerido caloría "%f". 
FCOS_LANG_SHOW_ADMIN_SV = "%s" cambió el problema CVAR "%s" del valor ilegal "%f" al valor terminante requerido caloría "%f".
Here you go revised, is there another part im missing?
One man said that a mod about Gaben was impossible, that man was shot, droped in the ocean, and eaten by sharks.
Send a message via MSN to Dan-o
SubStream
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2006 , 08:26  
Reply With Quote #28

I dont think you missed a part but in your translation you did Version %s... that will not work dude... if you change the positioning of %s like that you mess it up.. you just made it say version Force CAL Open Settings de de 1.8... and I am not fluent in spanish yet but i know enough to know that you can't say version PLUGIN NAME ... and that is what the first %s stands for... you have to keep the general format the same for me to know that I can even use this copy. When you change the location of these constants %s and stuff like that... you mess up the whole code for the plugin and it won't look like it should. I realllly would like a spanish version but I can't use it until it is in the same format my stuff is in.
Dan-o
Old 04-11-2006 , 11:44  
Reply With Quote #29

its pretty hard not to move all the %s out of location
ill try once more x.x
One man said that a mod about Gaben was impossible, that man was shot, droped in the ocean, and eaten by sharks.
Send a message via MSN to Dan-o
SubStream
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2006 , 12:04  
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan-o
its pretty hard not to move all the %s out of location
ill try once more x.x
I look forward to it.