Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v4.3, Updated: 29-07-2012)

Post New Thread Reply   

musosoft
Old 08-14-2011 , 19:43   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.1, Updated: 14-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDragon View Post
I don't understand what you mean... Can you give me an example?
When player swap to another side manually, he will be swapped back by autoswitch on half. Warriormod uses technique which doesn't swap players to other side when swapped manually.

Another feature request: Delay before swapping
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-15-2011 , 04:10   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.1, Updated: 14-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by musosoft View Post
When player swap to another side manually, he will be swapped back by autoswitch on half. Warriormod uses technique which doesn't swap players to other side when swapped manually.

Another feature request: Delay before swapping
1. I don't think this is a good idea at all... Why would this be useful? You manually switch players during mixing? Actually the main thing I don't understand is why wouldn't a player want to be swapped?

2. Delay before sm_st or auto-switch on half? Make a cvar for this please, some of us don't want any delay.
iDragon
Old 08-15-2011 , 04:52   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.1, Updated: 14-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by karil View Post
1. I don't think this is a good idea at all... Why would this be useful? You manually switch players during mixing? Actually the main thing I don't understand is why wouldn't a player want to be swapped?

2. Delay before sm_st or auto-switch on half? Make a cvar for this please, some of us don't want any delay.
1. Sometimes players change their teams cause they aren't used to the fact that they are going to be swapped. (I added a cvar to disable players ability to change their team (by default, players can change their teams).

2. From the start I was planning to swap teams after X seconds, but I was to lazy to create the timer. Now I added the timer, but you can always set it to 0.1 (you won't even notice the differences in the time).

--------------------------------
*** Plugin updated: 3.2 ***
View changelog for more information
Quote:
* The plugin will wait now <sm_mixmod_time_before_swapping_teams> seconds before swapping teams when half ends!
- sm_mixmod_time_before_swapping_teams (Default: "0.1")

* Option to disable players ability to change their team (jointeam command) when mix is running has been added! (When disabled, only admins can change players team).
- sm_mixmod_manual_switch_enable (Default: "1" - They can change their team).

* Knife vote (for the winning team of the knife round) is now enabled only when sm_start has been used! if the admin just used !ko3, the vote will not be a vote.
* I didn't tested this version yet (doesn't had the time), so if it's bugged or something don't get mad on me.

Have fun!

Last edited by iDragon; 08-15-2011 at 06:19.
iDragon
Old 08-19-2011 , 04:11   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.3, Updated: 19-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #64

***Plugin updated: 3.3***
View changelog for more information
Quote:
19-08-2011 (v3.3)
* Fixed an issue with disabling players ability to change their team (when player is retrying to the server, he get stuck in the spec team).

* Fixed compile warnings! (in v3.2, I didn't try to compile the plugin so I haven't notice all the warnings).
Because I didn't had the time to test the last version, I haven't notice some code errors... Now they are fixed!
Old 08-29-2011 , 13:58   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.4, Updated: 29-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #65

Plugin updated: 3.4
Changes:
Quote:
sm_mixmod_show_tk_damage - Inform all the players in the server when TK (Team killing / team damage) has been done? 0 - No, 1 - Yes. (Default: "1")
I hope there is no rule about triple posting ... If there is, I'm sorry.
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 08-29-2011 , 23:43   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.4, Updated: 29-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #66

Use MaxClients instead of your own variable (Besides, having it in OnPluginStart is improper).
iDragon
Old 08-30-2011 , 03:47   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.4, Updated: 29-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleS View Post
Use MaxClients instead of your own variable (Besides, having it in OnPluginStart is improper).
Has been changed.
Old 08-30-2011 , 11:04   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.1, Updated: 14-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #68

Hi, I have som bug reports to you
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by iDragon View Post
    To do it, just add to your mr15 cfg, more 2 mp_restartgame 1 lines.
    Two additional mp_restartgames doesn't work. This should work with sv_allow_wait_command 1 and delays between restarts, but it's not the best way. Can you please add three restarts option directly to your plugin?
  • sm_mixmod_knife_round_win_vote "1" doesn't work anymore (maybe only for me)
  • When I last played, match ended at score 15-6, maybe it's bug, but also we should have option to select Max Rounds manually.
  • sm_mixmod_show_tk_damage 1 shows damage given by all players not team only

Thanks
Old 08-30-2011 , 15:38   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.1, Updated: 14-08-2011)
Reply With Quote #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by musosoft View Post
Hi, I have som bug reports to you

• Two additional mp_restartgames doesn't work. This should work with sv_allow_wait_command 1 and delays between restarts, but it's not the best way. Can you please add three restarts option directly to your plugin?
  • sm_mixmod_knife_round_win_vote "1" doesn't work anymore (maybe only for me)
  • When I last played, match ended at score 15-6, maybe it's bug, but also we should have option to select Max Rounds manually.
  • sm_mixmod_show_tk_damage 1 shows damage given by all players not team only

Thanks
1. You can do:
mp_restartgame 1
mp_restartgame 3
mp_restartgame 5
This will do 3 restarts (Maybe I'll add it to the plugin - a little busy right now).

2. sm_mixmod_enable_knife_round need to be set to "1" (by default it's : "0") to use this option. (When you've deleted the last cfg, this setting has been reseted )

3. That match has ended when there was a team who reached 16 in their score (at the end of round "15", 1 is being added to their score and that makes that 16). - mr15 is the "mix rules" that's why it's like that. (Maybe I'll add an option to change this tommorow ).

4. Fixed in version: 3.4c - Thank you!

---------------------
Plugin updated: 3.4c
- Change:
Quote:
Show TK damage wasn't working properly - It was showing how much damage has been done by any player in the server (not only to teammates)
Old 09-03-2011 , 11:41   Re: [CS:S] Mix Mod (plugin) (v3.5, Updated: 03-09-2011)
Reply With Quote #70

Plugin updated: 3.5
Changes:
Quote:
* Fixed some problems that musosoft help me find (I don't remember them - few days has left already and I forgot to note them)

* TK-Damage not showing the self-damage that has been done (self-grenade damage and etc...)