Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translations

Post New Thread Reply   

TheWhitesmith
Old 01-18-2018 , 14:40   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #251

so sad I cant use this... It keeps crashing on startup (when the logo appears)
and yes, I already have the latest version of .NET
EDIT: Works like a charm when setting compatibility to Windows 7 (I'm on Win10)

Last edited by TheWhitesmith; 01-18-2018 at 14:58.
kot4404
Old 02-10-2018 , 06:11   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #252

How could I make it support .cfg extension? I know it isn't fully compatible with .cfg but the colors still kinda work and I wouldn't have to use n++ for the cfg files. I set it to open .cfg by SPEdit by default on win10, but when SPEdit is already running it won't open the file
GetRektByNoob
Old 03-25-2019 , 06:06   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #253

can you add way to add more Comment markers? not only "FIX"
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 03-25-2019 , 13:03   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #254

So the 1.2.0.2 version is out as of 3 days ago according to the edit notice on the OP. I wonder if he's fixed the "trying to close an unsaved document freezes SPEdit" bug yet. If no, I'll once again pass on using SPEdit and stick with Sublime Text 3. Nothing personal, I just like closing unsaved documents
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-25-2019 , 15:14   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by 404UNF View Post
So the 1.2.0.2 version is out as of 3 days ago according to the edit notice on the OP. I wonder if he's fixed the "trying to close an unsaved document freezes SPEdit" bug yet. If no, I'll once again pass on using SPEdit and stick with Sublime Text 3. Nothing personal, I just like closing unsaved documents
Well, I fixed it, but I can't upload it to github... I don't have the permissions.
Old 03-30-2019 , 06:08   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #256

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkarr View Post
Well, I fixed it, but I can't upload it to github... I don't have the permissions.
Can you please upload it somewhere else and share it? I would really like the fix too.
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2019 , 07:25   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreaper View Post
Can you please upload it somewhere else and share it? I would really like the fix too.
Sure... I could temporary upload it here until it's on the official github repo.
Not at home right now, but I'll be back sunday.
Old 03-30-2019 , 07:44   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #258

Just fork the original GitHub repo, make the fix and push it to your fork.
Send a message via Skype™ to x6herbius
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2019 , 08:58   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by x6herbius View Post
Just fork the original GitHub repo, make the fix and push it to your fork.
Yeah, I already did that.
Old 03-30-2019 , 10:08   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #260

Ah cool, my apologies.
Send a message via Skype™ to x6herbius