Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Polymorph: Mod Manager

Post New Thread Reply   

gunnersslash
Old 01-19-2010 , 18:36   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #71

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww omg i'm impressed as u 've seen in the other multimod plugin i was always using the version u post there (multimod-no-pause.amxx) and today i have seen your post just until today

if other pluggin is aproveed this gonna be aproved so much faster.. i think the main reason your plugin exist is the feature of load only plugins necesary... i.e i have a plugin that makes join everyone ct. noclip... restrict weapons etc ... if i try to start a new mod and the (buggy) mod preload.. the server crashhh!!

i'm so happy

ur plugin is the best it has all features and compatiblity necessary...

the only thing i've seen that it can be improvved is the change of a map: i mean

i'm an admin n i want to change to x mod in x map... but i don't want to start a vote and let other choose.... so i have to use cvar right?

there is any posibility to add those features to a menu??

Last edited by gunnersslash; 01-19-2010 at 18:58.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 01-19-2010 , 18:57   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnersslash View Post
i'm an admin n i want to change to x mod in x map... but i don't want to start a vote and let other choose.... so i have to use cvar right?
amx_nextmod shows a list of the available MODs and which mod is currently running and which MOD is the nextmod. Then, if you do amx_nextmod # where # is the number next to the desired MOD it will set everything up to play that new mod on the next map. It also sets a default nextmap that corresponds with the MOD that is chosen as the next MOD.

So, you would use amx_nextmod to choose a new MOD and then change the map to whatever map you want.

Let me know if this answers your question.
Old 01-21-2010 , 13:19   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
amx_nextmod shows a list of the available MODs and which mod is currently running and which MOD is the nextmod. Then, if you do amx_nextmod # where # is the number next to the desired MOD it will set everything up to play that new mod on the next map. It also sets a default nextmap that corresponds with the MOD that is chosen as the next MOD.

So, you would use amx_nextmod to choose a new MOD and then change the map to whatever map you want.

Let me know if this answers your question.

yes thankyou.. i'was saying that cuz i was using the plugin that yu've posted in other multimod autor xD but now i'm using this version and problem was solved

ther's only one thing that plugin colud be improved..

as we know everyone uses motd to explain server's rules but do that in a multimod server is almost impossible, right now i'm using Advanced Motdbut is too buggy and shows motd randomly not the specific mod is running so i thing in 0_mod.cfg could be a cvar to set the name of the motd that server must use

i.e cvar polymorhph_motd gugame-motd.cfg
so could be shown motd of gungame in gungame mod and maybe a cvar to show motd every x rounds when player dyies just like that plugin.. i've tell the autor of plugin the request but plugin is too old n looks like theres no more support
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 01-21-2010 , 18:34   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #74

Code:
motdfile "your-motd-file.txt"
Old 01-21-2010 , 18:52   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #75

yeah but include that cvar in your plugin will be great
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 01-21-2010 , 19:26   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnersslash View Post
yeah but include that cvar in your plugin will be great
I don't need to since it already exists. Just put it in the cvar section of the MOD configuration file.
Old 01-23-2010 , 00:34   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Code:
motdfile "your-motd-file.txt"
That's great to know. I'll have to play around with this.
Old 01-27-2010 , 16:30   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #78

This plugin is really nice, but i'm afraid that i'm having some problems with using this mod, being the most annoying... The lag... I usually have 7 to 10 pings and with this mod i have 20 ping and also the time wasted between joining, choosing a team, and appear on the map is huge. The other problem,.. i dunno if its related to the lag but when playing, when (for example) the round ends, it doesn't even show the message nor the timer at 00:00.

I hope you can help me.

Cheers,
HelKing
Doc-Holiday
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-27-2010 , 17:19   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by helderpostiga1 View Post
This plugin is really nice, but i'm afraid that i'm having some problems with using this mod, being the most annoying... The lag... I usually have 7 to 10 pings and with this mod i have 20 ping and also the time wasted between joining, choosing a team, and appear on the map is huge. The other problem,.. i dunno if its related to the lag but when playing, when (for example) the round ends, it doesn't even show the message nor the timer at 00:00.

I hope you can help me.

Cheers,
HelKing
7-10 ping most likely suggests a server in your home or very very close...

For me i connect to my servers using VNC. How ever if i have VNC running while i try to play my ping sky rockets. So if you are running them from home. Make sure you are not connected to vnc or ftp or teamviewer
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 01-27-2010 , 18:45   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by helderpostiga1 View Post

I hope you can help me.

Cheers,
HelKing
The bulk of my plugin runs ONLY before the map begins or after the map ends (and of course when a vote occurs). So, lilkely it's the MOD that you are running that the time.

So, to try and figure things out, tell me what mods you have loaded with Polymorph. Also, did you disable other map choosing plugins?