Raised This Month: $62 Target: $400
 15% 

[CSGO/?] Folder Downloader & Precacher


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
SpirT
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Portugal
Old 03-08-2021 , 09:23   Re: [CSGO/?] Folder Downloader & Precacher
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoC View Post
maybe you can add a cvar (disabled as default) to control download/precaches with a list
I don't know why you will want to create a cvar DISABLED AS DEFAULT to control stuff. I agree with creating the cvar to disable the option, but I don't see any point of leaving it disabled. Btw, I'll be working later on your suggestion.
__________________
SpirT is offline
NanoC
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Argentina
Old 03-08-2021 , 09:36   Re: [CSGO/?] Folder Downloader & Precacher
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirT View Post
I don't know why you will want to create a cvar DISABLED AS DEFAULT to control stuff. I agree with creating the cvar to disable the option, but I don't see any point of leaving it disabled. Btw, I'll be working later on your suggestion.
I was just saying that, because you said the purpose of the plugin it's precache/download all files inside folders automatically, so if people want this then make that cvar i suggested above disabled as default so people that want to manage files throught a list they must enable the cvar first.
Do you get it?
__________________
NanoC is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to NanoC
SpirT
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Portugal
Old 03-08-2021 , 09:42   Re: [CSGO/?] Folder Downloader & Precacher
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoC View Post
I was just saying that, because you said the purpose of the plugin it's precache/download all files inside folders automatically, so if people want this then make that cvar i suggested above disabled as default so people that want to manage files throught a list they must enable the cvar first.
Do you get it?
Ohhh okey, I thought in a different way. That's a great idea. Disabling folder support and enabling file support. That's nice, I'll be definitely adding that to the next update
__________________
SpirT is offline
Rugal
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Brazil
Old 03-09-2021 , 22:17   Re: [CSGO/?] Folder Downloader & Precacher
Reply With Quote #14

My server is unable to start when using this plugin.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem título.png
Views:	23
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	187968  
__________________
Need to set up a server? access
www.rugalservidores.com.br
Rugal is offline
SpirT
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Portugal
Old 03-10-2021 , 02:57   Re: [CSGO/?] Folder Downloader & Precacher
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugal View Post
My server is unable to start when using this plugin.
Your server has another plugin that is adding files to the precache tabel. Therefore it got full when my plugin tried to add all files from the folder specified. Please consider disabling the precache of other plugins in order for your server don't crash. Before you ask there isn't any way you can change the maximum amount of files on the precache / downloads table.
__________________
SpirT is offline
pedrotski
Member
Join Date: Nov 2020
Old 03-10-2021 , 13:30   Re: [CSGO/?] Folder Downloader & Precacher
Reply With Quote #16

possible to add support for .pcf?
__________________
pedrotski is offline
SpirT
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Portugal
Old 03-10-2021 , 14:14   Re: [CSGO/?] Folder Downloader & Precacher
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrotski View Post
possible to add support for .pcf?
On the next update, support for .pcf files will be added!
__________________
SpirT is offline
SpirT
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Portugal
Old 03-14-2021 , 07:59   Re: [CSGO/?] Folder Downloader & Precacher
Reply With Quote #18

New version released to add some ideas that you have provided. Thanks for all the support and feedback on PMs.
__________________
SpirT is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode