Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

I will Pay MONEY for THIS.

Post New Thread Reply   

on154288
Old 11-14-2017 , 23:35   Re: I will Pay MONEY for THIS.
Reply With Quote #11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJpP6a_1tto
D3XT3R
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-15-2017 , 01:33   Re: I will Pay MONEY for THIS.
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakir123 View Post
man, i need it cuz i selling amxx files
that all
so if you have it, i going to pay money for code.
...... if asherkin saw that, you was get ban for break rules!!! TRASH THIS THREAD!!!!!
Veteran Member
Old 11-15-2017 , 01:51   Re: I will Pay MONEY for THIS.
Reply With Quote #13

Why are we even posting in this thread? This guy seems clueless about the rules and doesn't understand or want the open source license.

The biggest problem with this thread is that he wants to sell a plugin with a closed source and doesn't know how to secure it. To me that just doesn't seem like the words coming from a decent coder. Probably a case of stealing code and trying to make a profit off of it.
Old 11-15-2017 , 03:53   Re: I will Pay MONEY for THIS.
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_12 View Post
Why are we even posting in this thread? This guy seems clueless about the rules and doesn't understand or want the open source license.

The biggest problem with this thread is that he wants to sell a plugin with a closed source and doesn't know how to secure it. To me that just doesn't seem like the words coming from a decent coder. Probably a case of stealing code and trying to make a profit off of it.
Probably the reason why he wants to sell only the amxx file is because he's worried that the buyer might then give the plug-in for free to anyone, even upload it on the web. Sure, it can be secured by checking the server ip so it won't run on other servers, but because of the open-sourcce rules, as long as u send the amxx you must also send the sma file. So, in that case, it wouldn't make sense because the code can easely be modified. I, for one, know of some people that I trusted and whenever I sent them something, it seems that, at some point, it appeared on Google so I no longer trust them. That's why I think that AMXX plug-ins must not be sold for money, but, rather, either be kept private or uploaded on the web so thar anyone can download them. By private I mean only for you.
bakir123
Old 11-15-2017 , 04:52   Re: I will Pay MONEY for THIS.
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMan View Post
Probably the reason why he wants to sell only the amxx file is because he's worried that the buyer might then give the plug-in for free to anyone, even upload it on the web. Sure, it can be secured by checking the server ip so it won't run on other servers, but because of the open-sourcce rules, as long as u send the amxx you must also send the sma file. So, in that case, it wouldn't make sense because the code can easely be modified. I, for one, know of some people that I trusted and whenever I sent them something, it seems that, at some point, it appeared on Google so I no longer trust them. That's why I think that AMXX plug-ins must not be sold for money, but, rather, either be kept private or uploaded on the web so thar anyone can download them. By private I mean only for you.
100%

Nice words!
Send a message via Skype™ to bakir123
siriusmd99
Veteran Member
Old 11-15-2017 , 06:44   Re: I will Pay MONEY for THIS.
Reply With Quote #16

To trick protection you must decompile plugin. Because you cannot guess the method of his protection. Yes its true, Mazdan uses some anti decompile protection, when you try to decompile his plugins you get only a few lines with empty functions. (if using lysis)
But it's just a particular case based on automatic decompilers that give you the source directly. In the Mazdan case it has no sense to decompile big plugins because it will take you less time to recreate it. So, I think you can use Mazdan method and sell plugins like he does, but keep in mind that someone with a little bit of a coding knowledge can search for functions like get user ip or something like this and they will know which function can be hooked virtually to bypass protection.
DarthMan
Veteran Member
Old 11-15-2017 , 07:07   Re: I will Pay MONEY for THIS.
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusmd99 View Post
To trick protection you must decompile plugin. Because you cannot guess the method of his protection. Yes its true, Mazdan uses some anti decompile protection, when you try to decompile his plugins you get only a few lines with empty functions. (if using lysis)
But it's just a particular case based on automatic decompilers that give you the source directly. In the Mazdan case it has no sense to decompile big plugins because it will take you less time to recreate it. So, I think you can use Mazdan method and sell plugins like he does, but keep in mind that someone with a little bit of a coding knowledge can search for functions like get user ip or something like this and they will know which function can be hooked virtually to bypass protection.
I hope I won't have to repeat 1 more time, it's not a good idea to send an amxx file without an sma file and all extra inc/modules included if any. The same applies with sending metamod plug-ins without their source code being available. In both cases, it's illegal.
bakir123
Old 11-15-2017 , 07:12   Re: I will Pay MONEY for THIS.
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMan View Post
I hope I won't have to repeat 1 more time, it's not a good idea to send an amxx file without an sma file and all extra inc/modules included if any. The same applies with sending metamod plug-ins without their source code being available. In both cases, it's illegal.
So from where can I get anti decompile code ?
Send a message via Skype™ to bakir123
D3XT3R
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-15-2017 , 07:15   Re: I will Pay MONEY for THIS.
Reply With Quote #19

why you dont understand is selling amxx fille is forbidan if you didnt provide the sma fille because the client whitch you sell he dont know maybe it has a slowhacking fille as auto connect to server etc...
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 11-15-2017 , 07:46   Re: I will Pay MONEY for THIS.
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakir123 View Post
So from where can I get anti decompile code ?
That's the last time I will repeat: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SELL AMXX FILES WITHOUT SMA FILES.
If you just give the amxx file you are breaking amxmodx's license.

Last edited by HamletEagle; 11-15-2017 at 07:47.