Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

kgns
Old 03-07-2020 , 10:55   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1181

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzyoo View Post

your files are old, you either havent updated the game or your updater did not work correctly. validate your (server) game files

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
Your java script to parse the weapons
that tool does nothing except generate config files, this error had nothing to do with plugin configs at all. its related to game's own configs which should have been updated automatically, but something broke it (probably bad server managing)

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-07-2020 , 11:13   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1182

Quote:
Did that now, still getting the same error...
I believe that you do not need to use this feature, since the latest version of the plugin has all the skins of the weapons.

Download the official version of Weapons again, and send it without any changes, see if everything works right.
Enzyoo
Old 03-07-2020 , 11:44   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1183

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post

your files are old, you either havent updated the game or your updater did not work correctly. validate your (server) game files
It turned out my last update must've failed.

Updated the server again and now everything works! Thank you!
kgns
Old 03-07-2020 , 23:53   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1184

Quote:
It turned out my last update must've failed.

Updated the server again and now everything works! Thank you!
those changes are from 3 and a half months ago though, but glad it worked out

YopStop11
Old 03-10-2020 , 09:13   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1185

Hello, I did everything as instructed and when i type !ws or !knife in chat nothing appear. Can u help me?
YopStop11
Old 03-10-2020 , 09:43   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1186

I copied all the files and folders I downloaded to the server files and nothing
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-10-2020 , 22:32   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1187

Quote:
Originally Posted by YopStop11 View Post
Hello, I did everything as instructed and when i type !ws or !knife in chat nothing appear. Can u help me?
Follow the installation tutorial to the letter, sure you skipped or forgot some part.

Quote:
Installation
  • Use this without a GSLT token (LAN server), or use a token service for your servers, or your account will be banned from operating game servers, and a month cooldown from playing the game.
  • Edit csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs/core.cfg => Change "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" "yes" to "no"
  • Install PTaH 1.1.0+ (DOWNLOAD PTaH)
  • Copy the folder structure to your gameserver.
  • (OPTIONAL) If you want to use MySQL instead of SQLite (storage-local), edit addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg file and add the MySQL db connection details under "weapons" title, then change "sm_weapons_db_connection" cvar inside cfg/sourcemod/weapons.cfg file to "weapons"
  • Restart server.
eliteroyal
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-24-2020 , 08:08   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1188

For some reason the options "Skins from all" dissapeared after compiling with sm 1.10
WTH???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	share_image.png
Views:	117
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	180319  
Old 03-24-2020 , 08:22   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1189

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteroyal View Post
For some reason the options "Skins from all" dissapeared after compiling with sm 1.10
WTH???
"Skins from all" option was never in this plugin (thus is not supported here). afaik thats from a fork on github

eliteroyal
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-24-2020 , 08:27   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1190

Quote:
"Skins from all" option was never in this plugin (thus is not supported here). afaik thats from a fork on github
could you please link me that fork? very much apreciated
edit: ill try to find it
edit: cant find it
edit: found in my scripting folder, solved.

Last edited by eliteroyal; 03-24-2020 at 08:50.