Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Infinite jumping and Autotrigger

Post New Thread Reply   

Mitchell
~lick~
Old 12-28-2012 , 12:39   Infinite jumping and Autotrigger
Reply With Quote #1

right now it spams admins constantly for 'bunnyhopping'. and im using Chanz's Infinite-Jumping plugin.
It would be nice for some flag support for the bunnyhopping, because i have the infinite jumping set for admin flag ban, so admins can use it, but not clients. Now, i dont want to remove the autotrigger module, i just want to make it so it dosent spam chat: "[SMAC] Mitch. is suspected of using auto-trigger cheat: BunnyHop" time after time. and i want to catch autotrigger hacks. Will this be possible in the next update?

Quote:
While this may sound obvious, do not run this module on your server if you are running conflicting plugins. An example would be a plugin that allows a player to bunnyhop or auto-fire pistols.
I did read this, although i still stand by my support on this issue, of not letting people script while admins can use the plugin.

Last edited by Mitchell; 12-28-2012 at 12:40.
GoD-Tony
Veteran Member
Old 12-28-2012 , 12:57   Re: Infinite jumping and Autotrigger
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
right now it spams admins constantly for 'bunnyhopping'. and im using Chanz's Infinite-Jumping plugin.
It would be nice for some flag support for the bunnyhopping, because i have the infinite jumping set for admin flag ban, so admins can use it, but not clients.
It's not built-in, but this type of bunnyhop immunity for users can be done with a third-party plugin. See the second example in this post.
Old 12-28-2012 , 13:13   Re: Infinite jumping and Autotrigger
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoD-Tony View Post
It's not built-in, but this type of bunnyhop immunity for users can be done with a third-party plugin. See the second example in this post.
cool.
ill see if i can make an example plugin.