[TF2] Full Infinite Ammo

Post New Thread Reply   

Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 11-27-2010 , 20:51   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdarnkid View Post
I've had the same problem on my server. People were randomly being granted infinite ammo, leading me to have to go through each person one by one and turn infinite ammo off for each of them.

I've had to go through one-by-one because the command for turning infinite ammo off for everyone doesn't seem to work.

EDIT: Just received a message from my server host, about a support question I asked them (in regards to people not being able to join my server:
I updated the plugin a bit.

I tested the new version for 2 hours on a test server with 19 bots using both sm_fia_all and the command with 0 errors.

If you still get any errors from this(version 1.1.3), please post them.

Last edited by Tylerst; 11-27-2010 at 21:44.
thatdarnkid
BANNED
Old 11-29-2010 , 10:53   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #12

If you want, I can ask my server hosts' tech support (I've got the guy on my Steam friends list. Him and some friends of his took over the hosting site after the original owner announced he was gonna close) if he has a copy of that error log generated by the old version of your plugin.

As far as I know, I still have the old version on my server, it's just been moved to the disabled folder, so if they don't have a copy of it, I can simply re-add it to the active plugins, let it run for a day and then ask the tech support guy if he can find the error log and email it to me.
Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 11-29-2010 , 12:18   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdarnkid View Post
If you want, I can ask my server hosts' tech support (I've got the guy on my Steam friends list. Him and some friends of his took over the hosting site after the original owner announced he was gonna close) if he has a copy of that error log generated by the old version of your plugin.

As far as I know, I still have the old version on my server, it's just been moved to the disabled folder, so if they don't have a copy of it, I can simply re-add it to the active plugins, let it run for a day and then ask the tech support guy if he can find the error log and email it to me.
I'd rather you test the newest one and tell me if there are any errors
viktorgk
Old 12-07-2010 , 15:52   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #14

hey, the plugin is nice, but can you change the unlimited clip for soldier rocketlauncher and scout force-a-nature? they are too powerfull with unlimited clip, 6/8 would be nice.
but you doin a nice work with this
o0whiplash0o
Old 12-12-2010 , 10:13   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #15

Server crash exploit: doing the civilian exploit in the melee slot (don't know about others) causes the console to flood with these messages:
Code:
L 12/12/2010 - 10:05:58: [SM] Native "GetEntProp" reported: Entity -1 (-1) is invalid
L 12/12/2010 - 10:05:58: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "TF2 Full Infinite Ammo.smx":
L 12/12/2010 - 10:05:58: [SM]   [0]  Line 88, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/9/4/3/2/5/78445.attach::OnGameFrame()
Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 12-12-2010 , 10:29   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0whiplash0o View Post
Server crash exploit: doing the civilian exploit in the melee slot (don't know about others) causes the console to flood with these messages:
Code:
L 12/12/2010 - 10:05:58: [SM] Native "GetEntProp" reported: Entity -1 (-1) is invalid
L 12/12/2010 - 10:05:58: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "TF2 Full Infinite Ammo.smx":
L 12/12/2010 - 10:05:58: [SM]   [0]  Line 88, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/9/4/3/2/5/78445.attach::OnGameFrame()
Should be ok now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktorgk View Post
hey, the plugin is nice, but can you change the unlimited clip for soldier rocketlauncher and scout force-a-nature? they are too powerfull with unlimited clip, 6/8 would be nice.
but you doin a nice work with this
If I was worried about balance at all with this, I wouldn't have made it.
Even if I was, I'd need to change alot more than just those.
Oamaok
Old 12-19-2010 , 10:19   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #17

Hey.

Your mod works fine with old weapons, but the new ones from the winter update make my server crash. Could you fix this?
Bonknator
Old 12-21-2010 , 05:31   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #18

first of all sry for my english
Realy Great Job, i love your plugin but i have a little problem ..... i hate the infinite uber/kritz and i want to disable it
can sombody include a command for this and maybe a command for changing the medigun charge speed
it would be grateful it if were possible
Tylerst
Veteran Member
Old 12-30-2010 , 16:35   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #19

Hi all, sorry for the long delay, was busy over the holiday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oamaok View Post
Hey.

Your mod works fine with old weapons, but the new ones from the winter update make my server crash. Could you fix this?
I tested this on my own for about 20 minutes with no crash(though admittedly I only have a couple winter items)

Do you have updated metamod/sourcemod/gamedata? The winter update broke several things.

If so, please post what errors you're getting for the crashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonknator View Post
first of all sry for my english
Realy Great Job, i love your plugin but i have a little problem ..... i hate the infinite uber/kritz and i want to disable it
can sombody include a command for this and maybe a command for changing the medigun charge speed
it would be grateful it if were possible
If you don't want the infinite uber/kritz delete this section:
PHP Code:
// Infinite Uber/Kritz    

if(TF2_GetPlayerClass(i) == TFClass_Medic)  
    {
         new 
medigun GetPlayerWeaponSlot(i1);
         new 
Float:charge;
         if(
IsValidEntity(medigun)) 
         {

charge GetEntPropFloat(medigunProp_Send"m_flChargeLevel");
              if(
charge == 0.00)
              {

SetEntPropFloat(medigunProp_Send"m_flChargeLevel"1.00);
               }
         }
   } 
and recompile.

I don't plan to add/remove things from (or include add/remove cvars to) the base plugin as the whole goal is 'infinite everything'

As far as charge time, use
sm_cvar weapon_medigun_charge_rate "x"
where x is the charge time in seconds(default "40")

Also,
sm_cvar weapon_medigun_chargerelease_rate "x"
for changing how long the uber lasts in seconds(default "8")

If you want to change it for good on your server, add it to your sourcemod.cfg

Last edited by Tylerst; 01-02-2011 at 00:10.
Boltersdriveer
Old 01-01-2011 , 07:41   Re: [TF2] Full Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #20

Hello, I hope you can add a function to disable the unlimited sandman balls. This is causing a massive amount of lag on my server. Thanks!