[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

muukis
Veteran Member
Old 05-31-2016 , 05:58   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1811

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
EDIT: Nvm, I found out that the databases I made were not given privileges in phpMyAdmin.

EDIT 2: The signatures in L4D2 I found in the gamedata file have wrong values. The one I attached below is the latest one.
Great work! Thanks for the signatures. I will test them and upload them to the first post. I wonder how my server seems to work properly? Maybe it works partially OK and by observing that part I came to the conclusion "everything" was working fine?

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 05-31-2016 , 08:00   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1812

EDIT: Okay, so I'm getting a hang of quering SQLs and so far, it worked perfectly again. Gonna post it soon.

Last edited by cravenge; 06-17-2016 at 09:59.
chikarkas36
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-18-2016 , 02:01   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1813

Hi i trying to install but after executing wizard i getting this please help!

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/chik231/public_html/l4dstats/lang/language.en.php:1) in /home3/chik231/public_html/l4dstats/install/includes/core/wizard.php on line 797
chikarkas36
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-18-2016 , 12:23   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1814

Usign now the l4dstats web 1 and now getting this
mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home3/chik231/public_html/l4dstats/common.php on line 434
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 08-19-2016 , 02:21   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1815

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikarkas36 View Post
Usign now the l4dstats web 1 and now getting this
mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home3/chik231/public_html/l4dstats/common.php on line 434
Hi,
Sorry for the trouble. It seems to me you have successfully installed the plugin and it should work properly? This error (actually "just" a warning) message of yours, annoying true, shouldn't stop the web stats from working and thus the installation should've been successfully processed.

When I have the time, I will sit down and do something with the plugin and the web stats. Finding time isn't easy, but I hope it's soon.

I have no real fix for you, but you can suppress the warning so it won't display anymore. If you decide to fix it yourself, please upload it to Git (link at first post) and share it.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 08-19-2016 , 02:53   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1816

Hey, muukis. Just wanted you to know that the problem was not the plugin, it was just WampServer (Late to found out). Sorry for misleading/worrying you even if you did. Now, all is OK.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 08-22-2016 , 01:19   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1817

Quote:
Hey, muukis. Just wanted you to know that the problem was not the plugin, it was just WampServer (Late to found out). Sorry for misleading/worrying you even if you did. Now, all is OK.
Thank you for letting me know.
I'm glad you got it fired up.

Cress10
Old 08-23-2016 , 13:25   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1818

When I try to install this from l4d_stats_web2zip.zip, it looks like everything goes okay and it goes through all of the pages on the wizard, but when it says it's done and gives the refresh button the refresh button just goes to the same page where it says it's finished, and going to the index redirects back to the wizard from step 0.

I don't know why it's doing that, the database looks fine and it has the tables and everything after the wizard is run, but for some reason it doesn't think it's finished. If I comment out the following if statement in common.php to see what happens if the redirect is removed

Quote:
// If its not installed, then head into install.php
if (!isset($l4dstats_web_installed) || !$l4dstats_web_installed)
{
header("Location: install/index.php");
die();
}
I just get a white screen with no source.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2016 , 02:37   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1819

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cress10 View Post
When I try to install this from l4d_stats_web2zip.zip, it looks like everything goes okay and it goes through all of the pages on the wizard, but when it says it's done and gives the refresh button the refresh button just goes to the same page where it says it's finished, and going to the index redirects back to the wizard from step 0.

I don't know why it's doing that, the database looks fine and it has the tables and everything after the wizard is run, but for some reason it doesn't think it's finished. If I comment out the following if statement in common.php to see what happens if the redirect is removed

I just get a white screen with no source.
Check your config.php that it has the values you've entered to the wizard. If it does not, you'll have to either give write permissions to that file and run the wizard again or manually edit the config.php (like you'd have to do when running web stats 1). Web stats 1 installer and setup guide is compatible with web stats 2, however there is one variable in web stats 2 configs that you need to set in addition to web stats 1 config ($l4dstats_web_installed).

muukis
Veteran Member
Old 08-29-2016 , 01:15   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1820

Quote:
Hope you don't mind, muukis. Everyone, here's an updated version of this plugin.

IMPROVEMENTS:
  1. Different player joined announcements: For admins/VIPs, it shows to everyone their ranks and points while normal players' ranks and points only display to themselves.
  2. Cleaner coding, unexpectedly fixed an annoying bug.

TO DO:
  • Fix double scoring of PFA/DFA awards with my new implemented brutal pounce feature.
  • Ignore/exclude the damage the flying survivor takes after his/her charger attacker is already dead. (Bug produced by my other new implemented charger jump feature)

NOTE: Attached file reserved because the uploading process is acting a little bit odd today.
Great work, thanks! Once you've uploaded the file, do you mind if I add it to the first post (with credits of course)?