Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S] FireWaLL Super Admin (v1.03e, 9 July 2013)

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
LightningZLaser
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
1.03e
Plugin Category:
Admin Commands
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: Source
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    A highly advanced admin menu which allows admins to do various special commands
    Old 01-08-2011 , 03:46   [CS:S] FireWaLL Super Admin (v1.03e, 9 July 2013)
    Reply With Quote #1

Introduction: This is a highly advanced admin menu which allows admins to do special commands like Jetpack, Speed, Disguise etc.. It also allows admins to spawn physics, dynamic and NPC props, and delete and even rotate them. It also contains a music menu which you can play musics from Half-Life 2 (only selected clips).
    This plugin is a remake of Blackhawk and Cheetah's Super Admin and Super Admin Cheetah respectively. It has improved features, for example, more props can be spawned, the speed function can change your speed to up to 4x in this plugin, and you can rotate props you spawned and many more. I also brought back the Rocket feature which was not in Super Admin Cheetah.
    Some functions from Super Admin Cheetah were not brought over to FSA as they were redundant.
    If you need a weapon giving menu, this one will be more convenient than having a built in one in FSA: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1372828

Special thanks to the SourceMod community for helping me solve some problems.

Features:
    -Neat and convenient menu interface
    -Chat commands like !jet or !speed for convenience so you do not have to go into the menu
    -Many fun commands

Cvars:
    fsa_rocket_will_kill ----- Determines whether a player will die after exploding as a rocket (default 0, set to 1 to enable)
    fsa_rocket_speed ----- Determines Rocket 2 speed (default 20, do not put value below 5)

How To Use:
    Command to open main menu in console: fsa
    Command to open main menu in chat: !fsa (not silent) or /fsa (silent)

Command for jetpack in chat: !jet
    Command for godmode in chat: !godmode
    Command for bury in chat: !bury
    Command for unbury in chat: !unbury
    Command for disarm in chat: !disarm
    Command for invisibility in chat: !invis
    Command for noclip in chat: !clip
    Command for regeneration in chat: !regen
    Command for respawn in chat: !respawn or !revive
    Command for rocket in chat: !rocket
    Command for speed in chat: !speed

Configuration and Adding Admins:
    For configurating admin access, use the admin files in your cstrike/addons/sourcemod/configs
    The default flag for authorizing admins to use FSA is the flag alphabet "r" (which is ADMFLAG_CUSTOM4). Simply give an admin the flag "r" and he will be able to use the FSA menu.

-----

For configurating the below, you need to edit the sourcecode. Use Notepad or PawnStudio.
    If you would like to change the admin flag alphabet due to conflicting plugins using the same flags:
    If you are using Notepad, click Edit on top, then click Replace. under Find What, type ADMFLAG_CUSTOM4. Under Replace With, type the flag name (not the alphabet) that you want to change to. Then click Replace All.
    If you are using Pawn Studio, click Search on top, then click Replace, under Search For, type ADMFLAG_CUSTOM4. Under Replace With, type the flag name (not the alphabet) that you want to change to. Then click Replace It.
    Here are some admin flag names you might want.
    ADMFLAG_GENERIC = b
    ADMFLAG_SLAY = f
    ADMFLAG_CUSTOM1 = o
    ADMFLAG_CUSTOM2 = p
    ADMFLAG_CUSTOM3 = q
    ADMFLAG_CUSTOM4 = r

-----

You might also want to configure the rocket type. You only need to change it if you are running the plugin on Zombie: Reloaded. Otherwise, leave it.

Rocket Type 1 uses negative gravity to make the player fly upwards. Players can turn their direction freely, and it moves at a realistic speed which increases over time. This does not work in Zombie: Reloaded however.
    [+] Smooth fly / Realistic speed
    [+] Free movement of player
    [-] Does not work in Zombie: Reloaded

Rocket Type 2 uses periodic teleporting of a player over small distances upwards, to simulate the ascend. This has been tested to be slightly choppy as it is a teleport, not a smooth movement of a player going upwards. Player movement is frozen to prevent them from falling down after the teleport. This works in Zombie: Reloaded.
    [+] Works in Zombie: Reloaded
    [-] No free movement of player
    [-] Slightly choppy-looking ascend
    [-] Constant speed all the time

-----

If you want to disable plugin messages (messages that show that an admin did a command), do the following:
    If you are using Notepad, click Edit on top, then click Replace. under Find What, type PrintToChatAll. Under Replace With, type //PrintToChatAll. Then click Replace All.
    If you are using Pawn Studio, click Search on top, then click Replace, under Search For, type PrintToChatAll. Under Replace With, type //PrintToChatAll. Then click Replace It.

Screenshots:

Changelog:

Initial Release v1.00
    -
    -> Initial release

Update v1.01-
    -> Added #all function to chat commands (!rocket #all)
    -> Fixed multiple rockets not executed at the same time
    -> Added sound while player is a rocket
    -> Added sprite trail while player is a rocket
    -> Fixed chat commands which sometimes tell that you searched for more than 1 client when you didn't
    -> Remade disguise functions; now disguise is casted from a menu and there are over 20 disguises. Added more props to spawn including dryer, bookcase and blastdoor.
    -> Removed !disguise chat command since its not so convenient with the new disguise menu

Update v1.01-
    -> Fixed a few minor bugs
    -> Default rocket 2 speed is now doubled than of previous versions
    -> Rocket 2 speed can now be altered using cvar fsa_rocket_speed (default 20)
    -> Rocket now has a cvar fsa_rocket_will_kill (default 0) to determine whether a player will die after exploding or not

Update v1.02-
    -> Fixed Rocket sound looping bug
    -> Added a "Debug" option in case Rocket sound doesn't stop looping
    -> Removed Combine Elite and Combine Soldier disguises which were crashing the server
    -> Fixed error message about player not in game for GetClientHealth
    -> Removed some large disguise models

Update v1.02f-
    -> Removed some large disguise models as they're reported to be causing crashes
    -> Fixed error message (player not in game) spam issue with GetClientHealth

Update v1.03b-
    -> Added back Antlion disguise model
    -> Fixed Beacon function sound playing globally
    -> Fixed !command shortcut functions not finding target

Update v1.03c-
    -> Fixed prop spawning not working anymore after Sourcemod update

Update v1.03d-
    -> Fixed Dryer prop spawn not working

Update v1.03e-
    -> Fixed Heavy Vending Machine and NPC props not working

Update v1.03e 9th July 2013-
    -> Reuploaded source code

Support:
    If you would like to support this plugin, you can donate to FireWaLL servers and community at http://www.firewallcs.net/forums/misc.php?do=donate

Alternatively, you can join our popular CS:S Zombie: Reloaded server at 206.212.243.130:27015 and Deathmatch server at 206.212.243.131:27015 and have fun with our admins!
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (FSA v1.03e.sp - 16160 views - 276.4 KB)

Last edited by LightningZLaser; 07-09-2013 at 10:48. Reason: Feedback Given.
    sinblaster
    Grim Reaper
    Old 01-08-2011 , 07:35   Re: [CS:S] FireWaLL Super Admin (v1.00, 8 Jan 2011)
    Reply With Quote #2

I must say this is pretty cool.

I tried it out, works well, no errors but it advertises to much (for me personally) I think you deserve it but I wont even wear a T-Shirt with someone's branding on it.

it is awesome though GJ

Last edited by sinblaster; 01-08-2011 at 08:16.
    LightningZLaser
    Old 01-08-2011 , 08:27   Re: [CS:S] FireWaLL Super Admin (v1.00, 8 Jan 2011)
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sinblaster View Post
    I must say this is pretty cool.

I tried it out, works well, no errors but it advertises to much (for me personally) I think you deserve it but I wont even wear a T-Shirt with someone's branding on it.

it is awesome though GJ
    The only "advertisement" is when a player joins the server. I'm just making it like the eventscripts versions of super admin (they do that too)

Anyways thanks for your feedback.
    sinblaster
    Grim Reaper
    Old 01-08-2011 , 09:50   Re: [CS:S] FireWaLL Super Admin (v1.00, 8 Jan 2011)
    Reply With Quote #4

Yeah sorry dont get me wrong mate its an awesome plug. I just have so much stuff printing to chat when a player joins its all getting too much.

I decided to use it anyway You've done a great job.

the only thing I can think off that would improve it would be to change the selectable music to custom uploadable music. That would be nice. better still would be incorporate an online radio station to it.

LightningZLaser
    Old 01-08-2011 , 09:56   Re: [CS:S] FireWaLL Super Admin (v1.00, 8 Jan 2011)
    Reply With Quote #5

I already have a radio plugin lol
    http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1379100

And I'm still relatively new to sourcemod I dont know how to make it read files yet, maybe i will make that feature next time
    sinblaster
    Grim Reaper
    Old 01-08-2011 , 09:59   Re: [CS:S] FireWaLL Super Admin (v1.00, 8 Jan 2011)
    Reply With Quote #6

Ahh ok, I think I tried that last week and it wouldn't load, Ill try it again. thanks. Well if you're relatively new you're doing relatively well. GJ ;)

Elektramode
    Old 01-09-2011 , 04:52   Re: [CS:S] FireWaLL Super Admin (v1.00, 8 Jan 2011)
    Reply With Quote #7

The most important question is does it work for L4D . Hmm I guess I will see if it works. But it works great on counter strike source. So thanks for the great plugin
    LightningZLaser
    Old 01-09-2011 , 05:20   Re: [CS:S] FireWaLL Super Admin (v1.00, 8 Jan 2011)
    Reply With Quote #8

I think it should work fine except the swap team which is not very important.
    Elektramode
    Old 01-09-2011 , 13:32   Re: [CS:S] FireWaLL Super Admin (v1.00, 8 Jan 2011)
    Reply With Quote #9

Dang it wont work. Oh well, Im grateful this works for Counter strike at least
    LightningZLaser
    Old 01-09-2011 , 20:18   Re: [CS:S] FireWaLL Super Admin (v1.00, 8 Jan 2011)
    Reply With Quote #10

I think I found out why it won't work on other games. I made a version for non-CSS games. Try this. I deleted a few CSS-only functions which made the plugin not work for other mods.
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (FSA Non-CSS.sp - 2492 views - 235.7 KB)

Last edited by LightningZLaser; 01-09-2011 at 21:01.