Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Otokiru
Old 09-08-2012 , 00:43   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensBro View Post
I don't know all i know once i added that the cabteen was gone. i tested with a few friends and with out that the canteen was still on the boss but once i added that the canteen was gone. I think i try'd to had to help out i know i am not as good as some of you then all you guys can do is talk smack i am to old for that for on now i will just keep to myself and let the pros fix everything. i will just do my own thing for my server.
Huh? Why are u getting emotional... I'm not saying your code is wrong... I'm just informing you...
Since you code it, i think its good if someone feedback on your coding so you learn something, and its your responsibility to fix it if it breaks...

Anyway, if you still wanna use 1.06h, you have to do something about it because it also blocks dueling-mini game as well.
tony9213
Old 09-08-2012 , 01:19   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Help
DanK.
oink oink oink >:|
Old 09-08-2012 , 02:12   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamasniu View Post
Errors after last nights updated

*Medic speed isnt working when he heals a scout.

*Crits are not working as they should. Basically any class that would get them with particular weapons does not. (I think that is how it is)

*Boss issues. Admin not summoning correct amount of minions for she also summons players for red. Panis cupcake not registering gombastomps until he has been "damaged by enemy bullets".

There is quite possibly quite a list of Boss issues, I haven't got them all here right now though. I am currently running 1.06g and the latest sourcemod snapshot.

Things are looking very bleak for this game mode that so many absolutely love. I don't know what else to tell my server regulars, but all I hear is complaints. I know that if I remove the server (like I did for about 18 days recently) that people will also miss it and want it back. I am so torn right now as to what to do.

I hope that some savy person picks up this project ad helps us out.

I'll keep you all posted on any other issues I pick up.
To anyone with this problem, just restart the server and allow tf2items to update. Confirmed to work on 1.06f, will test ravensbro version tommorow.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-08-2012 , 03:01   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Side note: I try to keep the TF2 Item Definition Indexes page reasonably up to date with weapons, their slots, and their classnames. As well as stuff for hats/miscs, but that's not as useful.
Old 09-08-2012 , 06:30   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

My second boss have fun!

BOSS NAME : JOKER

Attached Files
File Type: zip joker.zip (2.94 MB, 198 views)
File Type: zip joker_bz2.zip (2.68 MB, 167 views)
lamasniu
Old 09-08-2012 , 09:17   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

What are the abilities of your boss "Joker" Paos??
RavensBro
Veteran Member
Old 09-08-2012 , 11:16   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otokiru View Post
Huh? Why are u getting emotional... I'm not saying your code is wrong... I'm just informing you...
Since you code it, i think its good if someone feedback on your coding so you learn something, and its your responsibility to fix it if it breaks...

Anyway, if you still wanna use 1.06h, you have to do something about it because it also blocks dueling-mini game as well.

ok fix it does not block the dueling-mini game now.

hmm i got an memory error on my server now server locked up so i try'd my other one and we could use the dueling mini game remember u need more than 2 players on the server and u must do it well ask someone for a duel befor the round starts or it wont let u do it during the round. let me know if anyone trys this one and if they get a lock up like i did then i go back to the other one.

ok i went back to the one i had last befor the fix one i did. ive tryd it on a few of the servers i have it on and the dueling work fine so i dont know what you were saying that it wouldn't plus the servers have no crashes with that one. my fix one did so anyways if you want to use it fine if not that is fine to.
Attached Files
File Type: smx freak_fortress_2.smx (87.3 KB, 267 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (freak_fortress_2.sp - 322 views - 169.2 KB)

Last edited by RavensBro; 09-20-2012 at 01:26.
OnlyBrian
Old 09-08-2012 , 11:23   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Billy the Doll is invincible to all traps. How do I change this?
Old 09-08-2012 , 11:28   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensBro View Post
ok fix it does not block the dueling-mini game now.
I'm afraid to upgrade to that version if the glitches being reported are still active on that version. Is this fixed, or are we still not getting Medic speed and such?
Redpwnage795
Old 09-08-2012 , 11:50   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Ok, I'm experiencing a small problem here. It's not about the plugin. It's that even though i have a Server.cfg with a hostname, If i choose a vsh or arena server, The name changes to Team Fortress 2 Arena Server. Anyone know how to fix this?

Link to my Group For my Servers: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/randomTF2maps
Send a message via Skype™ to Redpwnage795
Closed Thread