Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D & L4D2] Prototype Grenades (1.47) [21-Apr-2024]

Post New Thread Reply   

blackbread183
Old 04-16-2024 , 20:22   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Prototype Grenades (1.46) [22-Nov-2023]
Reply With Quote #201

(Please understand that this article was written using Google Translator due to my limited English skills.)

Hello. I have a few suggestions regarding grenade abilities.

Extinguisher: How about adding to this ability the ability to wash away and neutralize Boomer's vomiting ability? Also, I think it would be good to neutralize the acid in the spitter.

Smoke: I think it would be a good idea to increase the chance of missing an enemy attack or reduce the damage received.

Are there any plans to add or modify other abilities?
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 04-17-2024 , 11:23   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Prototype Grenades (1.46) [22-Nov-2023]
Reply With Quote #202

Will consider Extinguisher type additional settings, easy enough to add in.

Smoke I will not change, too much excess stuff to figure out and incorporate.

No plans to add or modify anything. The more I tweak plugins the more things tend to break and I end up spending more time than I initially thought I would have to. If there are good enough suggestions I might consider them.

Do you have discord? PM me your details.
Old 04-17-2024 , 14:16   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Prototype Grenades (1.46) [22-Nov-2023]
Reply With Quote #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
Will consider Extinguisher type additional settings, easy enough to add in.

Smoke I will not change, too much excess stuff to figure out and incorporate.

No plans to add or modify anything. The more I tweak plugins the more things tend to break and I end up spending more time than I initially thought I would have to. If there are good enough suggestions I might consider them.

Do you have discord? PM me your details.
I understand. The additions and improvements in fire extinguisher performance are quite satisfactory.

Thanks for your answer.

P.s. I'm sorry that I can't tell you about your Discord account due to personal reasons.
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 04-21-2024 , 11:32   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Prototype Grenades (1.47) [21-Apr-2024]
Reply With Quote #204

Code:
1.47 (21-Apr-2024)
    - Added data setting "effect_types" for the "Extinguisher" type to set if the grenade can remove fires, boomer effect and Spitter acid. Requested by "blackbread183".
    - Fixed duplicate messages when equipping a grenade.
Old 04-22-2024 , 11:31   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Prototype Grenades (1.47) [21-Apr-2024]
Reply With Quote #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
Code:
1.47 (21-Apr-2024)
    - Added data setting "effect_types" for the "Extinguisher" type to set if the grenade can remove fires, boomer effect and Spitter acid. Requested by "blackbread183".
    - Fixed duplicate messages when equipping a grenade.
Server is to crash when changing the map.I'm deleted plugin and server stopped crashing