[Help] Fast DL

Post New Thread Reply   

Fuck For Fun
Veteran Member
Old 12-28-2018 , 00:54   Re: [Help] Fast DL
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
In 99% of all cases it is a spelling problem.

Open the .sma and check that the complete path to the file and it's name is EXACTLY written the same like on your web-server. If you are on a Linux server it is case sensitive. To prevent problems make sure all letters are written small. Remove spaces in names, that can also cause problems.
If you add the path of the file and it's name to your sv_downloadurl and open it in a browser you must be asked to download the file., if not then there is something wrong with the path to the file/filename.
That's right. I've been dealing with this for years. For example, yesterday it took me all the files fast, when I restart the server (via PANEL) it works slowly, and if I say amx_rcon restart it downloads fast, I have to run server.cfg While through? That will identify the link
Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
By default, everything after .com (or any other domains) is case sensitive so even if you are on Windows, you should still make sure that the case matches.
Everything is compatible I check one by one, again there are files downloaded from the rarrer and there are situations that it downloads slowly
my Fastdl based on 12GB, but now is fine
Send a message via Skype™ to Fuck For Fun